UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I give you a link to the discord server for the first 10 successful applicants.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Just after pressing "Continue" on this screen, after "the chief is dead" scene in Folkyore:

View attachment 3133477
Oh, I see. This is because you used a very old save, you need to go through the game again, this is because the inventory of characters is changing, unfortunately saving to version 0.2 does not work in the new ones.

Reactions: Arthas12

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Just played the new update and it's great. My only big concern is the lack of a guide(that i know of at least) because some scenes are easy to miss if you have no clue. Anyway all the futa content is amazing in the game. Hope to see more updates soon.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I'm trying to play through this with a dominant streak, but I'm finding that the checks, such as the fight against viveka and other stat based challenges feel impossible. The only way I can think of to win is to somehow earn enough money to buy experience potions and healing potions until I can overcome their stats. I also can't find any way to heal or restore neergy without a huge lump sum of money for water/healing/potatoes.

Is there a way to get some gold easily that I haven't found?

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
I'm trying to play through this with a dominant streak, but I'm finding that the checks, such as the fight against viveka and other stat based challenges feel impossible. The only way I can think of to win is to somehow earn enough money to buy experience potions and healing potions until I can overcome their stats. I also can't find any way to heal or restore neergy without a huge lump sum of money for water/healing/potatoes.

Is there a way to get some gold easily that I haven't found?
gotta get into that gloryhole grindset

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Ive not kept up to date with whats going on here, does the post prologue game still allow us to play as a female or are we forced to be male?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Ive not kept up to date with whats going on here, does the post prologue game still allow us to play as a female or are we forced to be male?
Currently only a little fragment after FMC will be transfered to beastman camp. All other time only as male.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Guys, I want to share the latest version of the add-on here, as a New Year's gift for you. I think everyone will be happy.

Also, those who have the opportunity can greatly accelerate the development by supporting me. You can subscribe to me on Boosty, or support me on a one-time basis and help raise funds for a new PC. This will not only speed up development, but also improve quality, as well as eliminate the possibility of an incident in the form of breaking my PC, so please, if possible, support me.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Despite the fact that none of you have decided not to help me with my request for support, I am posting a new version anyway. I hope for your support, any amount will be useful now.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
So if I understood comments and reviews correctly the game doesn't really have the option to play as a female protagonist anymore & also gives a game over if the player manages to win fights the Developer doesn't want the player to win? :unsure:
Is that actually correct? I have a hard time believing it but also kinda would like to know, since then there isn't really a point to ever touching this again.
Thanks in advance for any answer (y)

Reactions: harem.king
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes