Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
1. Inside the house, go left to the other part of the house.
2. Cross the brigde and go left (your left, not the girl's), there's a smaller house next to the stables (the big house where the side quest of that possessed girl takes place and a horse scene), Agat's there.
3. In various places: in front of the fishermen house is 1, the inn has 1 iirc, and tbh I don't remember where I found the 3rd one, maybe around the MC's house or in the stables. Just click on sacks, whenever you see them. After you'll find the potatoes just ask the inn owner to fry them.
4. Go down behind the Agat's house to sandy patch (where are, on your right, the workers to whom you're supposed to give the pickaxe) and go left to the next area, there's a ninja type guy there by the water.

In general just explore a lot, the map is small, so it's pretty easy to find everything imo.
Agat house is always locked for some reason

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Agat house is always locked for some reason
Maybe you're checking the house above his? The house next to the field (where the scarecrow is) will become interactive when you'll finish blue haired woman's quest. Agat's house is a smaller house lower on the screen, you can't see the door to his house.

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
Maybe you're checking the house above his? The house next to the field (where the scarecrow is) will become interactive when you'll finish blue haired woman's quest. Agat's house is a smaller house lower on the screen, you can't see the door to his house.
once I talked to father I was able to enter Agats house

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
just as Space Prison I love freaking love this game, all my favorite possible tags in one place, such a rare sight to see :3 UBAREFEET you are awesome <3

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere and I'm updating it right now.
Hi, you are most likely already aware of them but there are a couple bugs in the "LOLASECONDTIME" map.

1. When you talk to Elizabeth (Event 17, Self Switch "A", page 2) and accept the quest (29) to bring kimono, it switch the Self Switch to "C" and dress her in kimono immediately when you receive the quest. So even if you go take the kimono from Yuri you can't give it to her to complete the quest because Self Switch "C" (Event 17, page 4) only give the dialogues you should get when the quest is finished.

2. When you exit the room to go see Foxy and give her the mushrooms (map "Residential premises") and want to go back to start work it teleport you to the wrong Bedroom map (the one under the map "The Gatehouse" instead of the "LOLASECONDTIME" one) so it softlock you.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hi, you are most likely already aware of them but there are a couple bugs in the "LOLASECONDTIME" map.

1. When you talk to Elizabeth (Event 17, Self Switch "A", page 2) and accept the quest (29) to bring kimono, it switch the Self Switch to "C" and dress her in kimono immediately when you receive the quest. So even if you go take the kimono from Yuri you can't give it to her to complete the quest because Self Switch "C" (Event 17, page 4) only give the dialogues you should get when the quest is finished.

2. When you exit the room to go see Foxy and give her the mushrooms (map "Residential premises") and want to go back to start work it teleport you to the wrong Bedroom map (the one under the map "The Gatehouse" instead of the "LOLASECONDTIME" one) so it softlock you.
Yes, I already know, both problems will already be fixed in the new version, but in any case, thanks for informing me, it is not always possible to find bugs, especially when there are many scenarios in the game.

Reactions: Stompai

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
how to get a pickaxe from fisherman ? or do I have to buy it anyway ?
Yes. This is not a mandatory action, all you need a pickaxe for is a shortcut and a little experience. Plus the dialogue in fishman house with the guy, nothing else seems to be happening.

Prysma

Apr 6, 2022
Does the trypophobia thing have any use? I don't have trypophobia but the filter is very ugly, I wanted to know if it is permanent or if it has any use.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Does the trypophobia thing have any use? I don't have trypophobia but the filter is very ugly, I wanted to know if it is permanent or if it has any use.
No, it was a Halloween event, I decided to keep it. Touching the mirror is essentially the end of the game.

Reactions: Prysma

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i mean i think this game is missing 2 things an overall walkthrough/guide on this page and a ability to skip the first part of the game not cuz its unfun or anything but due to the fact sometimes saves get lost and i would imagine me and a some others would prefer to not repeat the content again and again but regardless of that this is quite the game covering quite a few fetishes' and i hope it does well 9.5/10

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
i mean i think this game is missing 2 things an overall walkthrough/guide on this page and a ability to skip the first part of the game not cuz its unfun or anything but due to the fact sometimes saves get lost and i would imagine me and a some others would prefer to not repeat the content again and again but regardless of that this is quite the game covering quite a few fetishes' and i hope it does well 9.5/10
Well, in my discord server, I dropped saves several times from the end of chapter 1 (Before the fight with Viveka and Adamina). The problem is that in the prologue itself there are many things that further affect both the plot and the gameplay, the attitude of different characters towards Lola in the future. So everyone will have their own passage and this cannot be changed.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Well, in my discord server, I dropped saves several times from the end of chapter 1 (Before the fight with Viveka and Adamina). The problem is that in the prologue itself there are many things that further affect both the plot and the gameplay, the attitude of different characters towards Lola in the future. So everyone will have their own passage and this cannot be changed.
well fair enough i suppose but what about a guide/walkthrough? will a fan have to make it i understand if u dont just wondering

Reactions: colifa
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes