• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
You can try to do it , but it's the same service, is just better.
kinda salty it did not work as i was just gonna give u the full 778 dollars to buy the pc but my card got disable due to sus shit now i gotta wait

Reactions: Hero sama

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
1711530032026.png 1711530041246.png

So, the update will be on this month, if you wanted to support me, then please use this site, as this is the only way for me to receive your donations now. Thank you.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
First, I can't defeat Scylla.
Second, I should I know about keeping the sword without selling it to get money? It's like once I sold it, there's no way to move forward.

I mean... Why making the game so difficult?!

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Second, I should I know about keeping the sword without selling it to get money? It's like once I sold it, there's no way to move forward.

It's absolutely not difficult, you don't have to defeat Scylla, you don't have to put a sword on a pedestal, you can sell it. Walk around the locations, explore the world, talk to the characters.

Or do you think that the daughter of a chieftain should defeat a dark entity with one blow? Get to the point where Lola learns how to use magic, raise a few levels, purchase items and you will have no problems in order to defeat her, Viveka and maybe even the Tigress.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
It's absolutely not difficult, you don't have to defeat Scylla, you don't have to put a sword on a pedestal, you can sell it. Walk around the locations, explore the world, talk to the characters.

Or do you think that the daughter of a chieftain should defeat a dark entity with one blow? Get to the point where Lola learns how to use magic, raise a few levels, purchase items and you will have no problems in order to defeat her, Viveka and maybe even the Tigress.
What do you mean by getting to the point where she learns magic? Like meeting the witch?

I’m at the point where she asks me to leave the village. I’m now with 1 HP and 1 Gold so don’t know how to earn experience and money to purchase things (I already put the sword back in the beginning as I had no idea about selling it.

I’m trying to dig orc and gather water to gain MP and money but man… that’s a long way as you can gather water for every 10 minutes. Digging orc keeps encountering bats and rocks falling…

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
What do you mean by getting to the point where she learns magic? Like meeting the witch?

I’m at the point where she asks me to leave the village. I’m now with 1 HP and 1 Gold so don’t know how to earn experience and money to purchase things (I already put the sword back in the beginning as I had no idea about selling it.

I’m trying to dig orc and gather water to gain MP and money but man… that’s a long way as you can gather water for every 10 minutes. Digging orc keeps encountering bats and rocks falling…
I'm 99 percent sure that you haven't completed all the quests. You literally can't physically do everything you want in the prologue. There are several secrets where you can get an item, you can earn money in 2 ways, and 1 of them does not require anything from you. Another thing is that if you play for the 1st time, then you most likely did not know about it and did not start earning from the first minutes of the game.

Yes, there is no way in the game to restore all HP in the blink of an eye, which I think is a very good decision, because I don't want people drinking from the well every second.

On average, it takes a person 1:30 - 2:00 to complete the prologue, all branches, this is absolutely normal. But you do understand that you can skip all these tasks (additional ones) and complete the quests of your father, then the witch, and then just leave the village, right? And it will take 10-15 minutes. And then you'll move on to the second chapter, without consequences.

There was one person here who complained that he couldn't win a fight with Adamina and Viveka. If you defeat them, the game ends. I write, "You did well, you passed the game, but I hate cheesers and cheaters." This way I eliminated those who broke the save. You don't have to beat everyone, and you won't be able to. I went through the prologue several times (By the way, it was much more difficult, I periodically made timers, the stats of the enemies are less). There was also no opportunity to work in Glory Hole, do you have any idea how much more difficult it was? I understand that it seems to you that this difficulty is just a waste of your time, etc., however, you can play and earn gold in parallel.

The only thing I would probably change is the final quest with Idannr, where she demands 100 gold. It's really a lot, but the point is that she demands such fabulous money specifically so that Lola doesn't want to look for it, because she herself is tired of it.

I try to devote a lot of time to the story, the emotions of the player. After all, I did not plan to make NSFW games at all, but it just so happened that I had to. And I'm making a game, at least in terms of variation, one that I'd like to replay. To see what would happen if Elizabeth was driven to suicide. Kill Beggar in Chapter 1, or swear allegiance to her. To play Lola like a whore, or a naive girl who really does not understand what kind of trick Uncle Horb gives her. Dusty chooses the path of Alpha, or he accepts that he is Beta and watches as his childhood friend, a half-breed, gradually selects his female. For me, the main thing is the emotions that the player feels and the feelings. If it really spoils your gaming experience so much, then so be it. I made sure that resources did not devalue, as well as the player's actions, and I had to manage them competently, this is the minimum time so as not to strangle the player at all.

I'm sorry that it ruined your gaming experience, but I can't please everyone, friend. I always say one thing, if you don't like it, you don't have to play. After all, I work on pure enthusiasm, I respond to almost all comments that, in my opinion, need it. I may want to shorten the time of the "Wells", or maybe not. In the new update, for example, I increased the minimum reward for working in Glory Hole by 1 gold each time. In total, this should reduce your efforts, the update will be already this month, for the first time in three. I've been working tirelessly all this time and now I'm explaining to you why, how and what.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Can you share the changelog? Or what new scenes there are?
A new scene with the harpy Gretta as payment of a debt
-Goblins Gumba and Sprat, the ability to defeat goblins at any time
- The elf is in the camp
-Quest with futanari underpants
-New Potion Making System
-Preparation for the tournament
-Tournament
-The opportunity to become an alpha
-About 5 pixel art
- Elizabeth's Rescue Quest
-3 new significant characters
-Many different scenes
-Fix a lot of bugs
-The end of the 1st chapter
-THE BEGINNING OF THE SISTER'S VOICE ACTING (from chapter 1)!

And that's not all.

i am carl

Nov 30, 2018
does anyone have a save file at the very start of the beastman village? i dont really remember what i did as dusty and would like to replay without doing the entire prologue

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Has anyone done fan art about the game? I would love to see it if you did or saw it.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Ну так, а когда он нищим будет доступен?
When the next update is released, well, or in a month, it will be seen
Когда следующее обновление выйдет, ну либо через месяц, будет видно

darius25

Jun 26, 2019

just use save editor

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes