• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
The prologue was disappointing yet the chapter 1 is exhilarating.
Looking forward to more Lena and Nightmare contents

Reactions: UBAREFEET

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, I currently have 2 quests left, for the witch.

1. First Maigc
- Tell the witch everything

Assignment
- Find a Fu potion

I can seem to find her, and I just cant progress on that path anymore.

On the left room in her hut, it tells me to find a light source, and I find a lantern, but I cant light the lantern, and have no idea where I would get something to light it with.

Any tips / tricks to complete that part?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hi, I currently have 2 quests left, for the witch.

1. First Maigc
- Tell the witch everything

Assignment
- Find a Fu potion

I can seem to find her, and I just cant progress on that path anymore.

On the left room in her hut, it tells me to find a light source, and I find a lantern, but I cant light the lantern, and have no idea where I would get something to light it with.

Any tips / tricks to complete that part?
You have something to interact in her room.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
You have something to interact in her room.
Hello, can I ask a quest related to the mining? So when you dont tell the guy that you are the daughter, you can enter the mine and meet the prisoner there.

What happens next and is there a femdom scene with the prisoner?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hello, can I ask a quest related to the mining? So when you dont tell the guy that you are the daughter, you can enter the mine and meet the prisoner there.

What happens next and is there a femdom scene with the prisoner?
You can dig ore inside. Not the most favorable occupation, since anything can go wrong. There are no scenes, but the characters from the Anthill will meet you later.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
You can dig ore inside. Not the most favorable occupation, since anything can go wrong. There are no scenes, but the characters from the Anthill will meet you later.
It seems you must have a tool. Do you know where I can find it? And what do you mean by anything can go wrong?

Also, would it be possible to add femdom scenes with the prisoners? She’s damn hot.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It seems you must have a tool. Do you know where I can find it? And what do you mean by anything can go wrong?

Also, would it be possible to add femdom scenes with the prisoners? She’s damn hot.
There are no prisoners there. They are just homeless/poor people. You need a pickaxe. You can buy it from a blacksmith. And like I said, you'll meet her later in the story.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
There are no prisoners there. They are just homeless/poor people. You need a pickaxe. You can buy it from a blacksmith. And like I said, you'll meet her later in the story.
Yeah, thanks mate!

I’ve actually met her in my previous play already (which I haven’t discovered the mining back then).

However, the scene was only about winning her in a fight and that’s all, as I remember. There wasn’t any femdom content related so I just want to make sure that I didn’t miss anything.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, thanks mate!

I’ve actually met her in my previous play already (which I haven’t discovered the mining back then).

However, the scene was only about winning her in a fight and that’s all, as I remember. There wasn’t any femdom content related so I just want to make sure that I didn’t miss anything.
So far there are no scenes with her, I'm working on an update, but so far there are no scenes with her in the plans, but there are in the second chapter, in case she survives.

natty178

May 16, 2023
After training for the tournament the tigress disappears and there's nothing left to do in the camp, is this a bug or current game ends here?

Reactions: Hero sama

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
After training for the tournament the tigress disappears and there's nothing left to do in the camp, is this a bug or current game ends here?
This is the end of the update, it is said before the beginning of this day.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
i would like to donate but paypal is down on that site do u have another way i can send money through paypal
You can try to do it , but it's the same service, is just better.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes