Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
So if I understood comments and reviews correctly the game doesn't really have the option to play as a female protagonist anymore & also gives a game over if the player manages to win fights the Developer doesn't want the player to win? :unsure:
Is that actually correct? I have a hard time believing it but also kinda would like to know, since then there isn't really a point to ever touching this again.
Thanks in advance for any answer (y)
After prologue (after unwinable without cheats fight) currently you mostly play as male beastman. For FMC currently exist only a short linear fragment(with some choices that probably affect future updates) right after her arrival in beastman village.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
After prologue (after unwinable without cheats fight) currently you mostly play as male beastman. For FMC currently exist only a short linear fragment(with some choices that probably affect future updates) right after her arrival in beastman village.
Ah, thank you, so it's not a removal of the female MC, just that her part of the content isn't done yet, well, that's totally fine then. :)

Reactions: Umbra_2079

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
So if I understood comments and reviews correctly the game doesn't really have the option to play as a female protagonist anymore & also gives a game over if the player manages to win fights the Developer doesn't want the player to win? :unsure:
Is that actually correct? I have a hard time believing it but also kinda would like to know, since then there isn't really a point to ever touching this again.
Thanks in advance for any answer (y)
I'm just writing what happens after the prologue and you decide for yourself whether they're right or not.

SPOILERS
The prologue ends with the fact that Lola loses the fight of Adamina and her student without a chance (the very fight that cannot be won without cheats or a hell of a grind, if the game ends, you can consider it an "ending", if she loses, you start playing for a male protagonist, periodically switching to Lola, who gets caught At this moment, she was captured. By and large, you can just skip the time playing for Dusty, nothing will change globally, you can skip the NTR scenes, etc., but yes, the first chapter was created to familiarize yourself with the second game character.(Surprisingly, there are two playable characters in the game TWO faceless adventures!)

In the next chapter, you will decide for yourself who to play for, I can read comments and answer everything more or less adequate in a rather detailed way.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm just writing what happens after the prologue and you decide for yourself whether they're right or not.

SPOILERS
The prologue ends with the fact that Lola loses the fight of Adamina and her student without a chance (the very fight that cannot be won without cheats or a hell of a grind, if the game ends, you can consider it an "ending", if she loses, you start playing for a male protagonist, periodically switching to Lola, who gets caught At this moment, she was captured. By and large, you can just skip the time playing for Dusty, nothing will change globally, you can skip the NTR scenes, etc., but yes, the first chapter was created to familiarize yourself with the second game character.(Surprisingly, there are two playable characters in the game TWO faceless adventures!)

In the next chapter, you will decide for yourself who to play for, I can read comments and answer everything more or less adequate in a rather detailed way.
Alright, I see, not for me then but that's ofc fine. You are correct that the title could imply there are 2 different characters. Good luck with the development! :)

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Skip, or avoid?
that is, can we prevent the NTR from happening?
Or is it only "close the door and slink away so you don't have to watch"
Both. At the first evening with MMC you will get a choice let futa beastman to use your wife or not. If you chose "No" you currently avoid NTR(in future updates you have a fight with her and NTR route let you skip it). If you chose "Yes" yjem you can chose to flee from scene to skip it.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TwoFacelessAdventures-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Why even turn this into a furry futa on male sim anyways? All the village side quests and synopsis are thrown out the window and the original presented outside threat (person that gets a scene when you cross a bridge) doesn't seem to even matter.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Why even turn this into a furry futa on male sim anyways? All the village side quests and synopsis are thrown out the window and the original presented outside threat (person that gets a scene when you cross a bridge) doesn't seem to even matter.
As it is not difficult to guess from my past projects, everything matters. The game will not end on chapter 1, give me the proper time and the opportunity to devote more time to the game - you will see the consequences of each of your actions.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Is there a walkthrough at the moment? And is there any feet scene with the cat girl and the prison girl?

CyroHidora

Apr 11, 2023
What causes Mausi to address you differently? She addressed Dusty as a fellow Beta, calling him cute, but changed to neutral dialogue after I accepted the gift from the harpy woman. Was it the rise in alpha level?

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
1. Where is father ?
2. Where is Agat ?
3. Where do I get fried potatoes ?
4. Where do I find a client for Idannr ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
1. Where is father ?
2. Where is Agat ?
3. Where do I get fried potatoes ?
4. Where do I find a client for Idannr ?
1. Inside the house, go left to the other part of the house.
2. Cross the brigde and go left (your left, not the girl's), there's a smaller house next to the stables (the big house where the side quest of that possessed girl takes place and a horse scene), Agat's there.
3. In various places: in front of the fishermen house is 1, the inn has 1 iirc, and tbh I don't remember where I found the 3rd one, maybe around the MC's house or in the stables. Just click on sacks, whenever you see them. After you'll find the potatoes just ask the inn owner to fry them.
4. Go down behind the Agat's house to sandy patch (where are, on your right, the workers to whom you're supposed to give the pickaxe) and go left to the next area, there's a ninja type guy there by the water.

In general just explore a lot, the map is small, so it's pretty easy to find everything imo.

Reactions: UBAREFEET
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes