Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I havent really been up to date with the updates, has the new update for new years you were talking about been released? Also love the game so far, great work with it!

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I havent really been up to date with the updates, has the new update for new years you were talking about been released? Also love the game so far, great work with it!
Yeap, it have little bug, but it's already been fixed in next version (not released yet)

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
how do you find the futa beast
You become a servant to the blacksmiths daughter, at one point she asks you to make her a dress, you go to the girl who makes dresses, then to agatha (the alchemist lady) and she tells you where to go. You give what you obtained to the dress girl ans after 15 minutes you get the completed dress, on the way back youll encounter the futa

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
No. Just preparing the Alpha version of chapter 1, or rather the first 3 days of it. I'm already saying, despite all the circumstances, I will continue to do the project, it's just a matter of the frequency of updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If you want to help with the creation, then I really ask you to support me on , since this is the only platform from which I can withdraw money during this difficult period. Now I literally have to survive and save my budget, waiting for a miracle.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Перевод на руский будет? (Ну или перевод на другие славянские языки соседних стран *непринужденный свист*)
There will be no translation, but... But, in the first chapter there will be characters who speak Russian. But! But... If there is enough support from my comrades, then I will do it, and maybe the whole game in Russian, all issues are discussed in the Discord server.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
If you want to help with the creation, then I really ask you to support me on , since this is the only platform from which I can withdraw money during this difficult period. Now I literally have to survive and save my budget, waiting for a miracle.
Prioritize your own needs. It's a good game, but your life has far more value than just rushing out a piece of media. Survive your trying times.

helptalefun22

Apr 29, 2023
Мне нравится этот ваш стиль рисунков, он такой плохой что даже кайф получаеш. Я смотрел ваши другие игровые проекты, они там тоже примерно такие, но именно здесь, они как-то сочитаються и погружают в свой извращонный взгляд, что сюжет только поткрепляет. Это какое-то искажонасть только поткрепляет историю, что делает её не похожым ни на что. Короч 10 из 10 уникальный опыт (P.S привет от всего русско-белорусо и моего лично украинского комюнити)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Huh. It was hard. But I am ready to say - in the coming days (today/tomorrow) a new update of TFA 0.2 will be released. You can download it , thereby supporting me, as I said - right now I REALLY need your support on . Since the previous update was not shared, you will receive 2 immediately as soon as it is released. Thanks to everyone who stays with me, friends. Peace to you, peace to the whole world.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Huh. It was hard. But I am ready to say - in the coming days (today/tomorrow) a new update of TFA 0.2 will be released. You can download it , thereby supporting me, as I said - right now I REALLY need your support on . Since the previous update was not shared, you will receive 2 immediately as soon as it is released. Thanks to everyone who stays with me, friends. Peace to you, peace to the whole world.
Ok

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
Just to clarify, the new update will still be in English won't it? I'm happy to support of that's the case.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Nice ! I can't wait to see the next update, it will be avalaible on your patreon too, isn't it ?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes