Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Well it's an interesting game, still pretty early in it's development which shows if one intends to try it out, here are some of my thoughts on it trying to be (hopefully) as constructive and understanding as possible, each segment is a mostly self contained thought/idea.

The art varies and the expressions of the MC especially can be a bit offputting enough occasionally to get me out of the mood of the scene but some of the pieces are pretty high quality and most of it is at least decent.

The dialogue can have some occasional strangeness to it and might benefit from an outside editor to help with tone and word use but I have yet to run into anything I feel is incomprehensible and can more often than not feel the natural flow of a conversation or scene.

The MC is meant to be a bit of a bitch who can either lay that on to the extreme and or get put in their place but many times it feels like it can lean too far into each side instead of being able to take a more moderate approach, the problem with solving that of course is it means more writing and more paths but I'd at least like to turn down some more of the NPCs in a more polite manner instead of going all "I am the top you will obey me and recognize your place how dare you yada yada".

It's quite early so some of stuff I'm about to say about game mechanics and design will solve itself mostly in game development but some may not:
The focus on real life time being in timers rather than something like sleeping for the night won't be as much of a problem as the game expands and has more content to go and do while waiting for something however no matter how big it gets unless there is repeatable side content that gets you something worthwhile while being enjoyable or some way to skip time like resting there will always be moments of just letting the game run in the background for the sole sake of getting a timer to run down which isn't fun.

No way to restore HP or remove status effects with minimal/no cost (resting) is also a bit of a problem although one that will likely solve itself in the future but if it doesn't will be a bit of a pain.

On the game economy; not being able to earn renewable income of gold or farm in any way is something that comes with the territory of being so early but also from reading is also an intentional design choice to limit this. I think that while forcing the player to make do with a limited set of resources can work it can often be more frustrating and end up accidentally locking progression depending on how it's implemented. If the goal is to force the player to make wise decisions on how they interact with people it might be best to use a seperate resource to gate progression of important events such as rare gems, influence gained from decisions during story/sidemissions, or, any non renewable rare thing that could be used as a token that the player has to more carefully juggle. This leaves the basic resources like gold to be open to earning for basic equipment, consumables, convienences, and sometimes quest progression when forcing them to use more important resources doesn't make as much sense.

Edit: since F95 took my double tap of enter as a shortcut to post the bug report I intended to put in didn't get it. If you buy the map of the town it gets added to key items and works as you would expect other than the fact that it's set to be consumed on use.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Since it's been nearly a month after the patreon release and the game still isn't out in this site, I've made a game request thread for it. Please comment "+1" here if you would like the site to drop the V0.06 update here.

TickiMykk

Nov 27, 2017
Since it's been nearly a month after the patreon release and the game still isn't out in this site, I've made a game request thread for it. Please comment "+1" here if you would like the site to drop the V0.06 update here.
Or maybe wait until its exactly a Month and the developer and thread owner does it himself? I mean its not so Hard to wait 3 days and if not ... Well his game his decision

• Sad

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Or maybe wait until its exactly a Month and the developer and thread owner does it himself? I mean its not so Hard to wait 3 days and if not ... Well his game his decision
The game only goes public after the next latest version is released. That's a long as fuck wait. Of course, it's his decision to release public update when he wants. It's not like I am coercing the dev into releasing it publicly early. Either way, this site is a piracy site that updates these kind of games for pirates, if they have a high enough demand. If my comments annoys you then maybe you shouldn't be on a piracy site.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021
The game only goes public after the latest version is released. That's a long as fuck wait. Of course, it's his decision to release public update when he wants. It's not like I am coercing the dev into releasing it publicly early. Either way, this site is a piracy site that updates these kind of games for pirates, if they have a high enough demand. If my comments annoys you then maybe you shouldn't be on a piracy site.
Except that the dev, in this case, updates his own games here as he is ready. No need for pirates for this game.

Sep 20, 2020
Except that the dev, in this case, updates his own games here as he is ready. No need for pirates for this game.
Don't most games have free versions as decided by their respective devs? I have no right to tell you where to go, but if piracy and going againts a dev's wishes upsets you, there are other websites which would give you greater peace of mind.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Here is a link to the Discord server, for the first five people who want to participate in the discussion of updates, share art, or just chat.

copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
having an issue with what I think is a bug, I just finished meeting the witch for the first time and when I try to leave her chamber by the way I came in, it triggers the same cutscene again (where she says hi-hi, calls me closer, then explains magic), and then after that my character won't move at all and I have to exit out manually

would love to know if there's a workaround for this since I'd prefer not to start over and my only save was inside the witch's chamber

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I don't understand what to do at the anthill? Everyone there just talks to you and then you can just leave. No quest that I can find... the one guy says nothing, the other guy yells at me to get back to work. The old man drinks infinite water or coughs in bed, no interactions, and the girl has no dialogue in either of her two locations. I'm confused...

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
having an issue with what I think is a bug, I just finished meeting the witch for the first time and when I try to leave her chamber by the way I came in, it triggers the same cutscene again (where she says hi-hi, calls me closer, then explains magic), and then after that my character won't move at all and I have to exit out manually

would love to know if there's a workaround for this since I'd prefer not to start over and my only save was inside the witch's chamber
Actually it's just not completed.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes