UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If you are reading this message, the new version is already available on .

Reactions: heplo

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like for a few updates now I've been stuck with nothing to do other than go to the forest, get back to camp, sleep, eat ration
Guess my save is probably bugged as it's from an older version, but don't really feel like starting again from the beginning a 3rd time
EDIT: managed to progress by going back to an older save

Last edited:
Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
How much content is in the sub & dom paths? Also is there a wiki? Thanks in advance
I have no time to create wiki, maybe later. There is a LOT of content. More sub and less dom, anyway you can't see all scenes even in second run, so just play and take pleasure.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So... Lena says I need a monocoin, rest of the characters doesn't do anything (apart from giving me a beta ration once a day), and I can't see any way to progress. I can't enter any place (apart from the center one [just a repeated convo, and harpy tent where I can't buy anything cause I don't have teeth), no one wants to fight, I have only one tooth. Any advice?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
So... Lena says I need a monocoin, rest of the characters doesn't do anything (apart from giving me a beta ration once a day), and I can't see any way to progress. I can't enter any place (apart from the center one [just a repeated convo, and harpy tent where I can't buy anything cause I don't have teeth), no one wants to fight, I have only one tooth. Any advice?
You could have found monocoins on other days. You can train (With Lena or Tigress) depending on your progress, rest or skip time (A box next to one of the tents). There are also sometimes random events (such as a meat pit that can be open at night, a fight with Foxy when she doesn't have a Tigress in her tent). The next day is the day of the tournament.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
By the way, if you had a better relationship with her, you could go into the deep forest for free, as well as look into her tent. Try different options. In the evenings, you can train with Gretta or pay back your debts to her.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
By the way, if you had a better relationship with her, you could go into the deep forest for free, as well as look into her tent. Try different options. In the evenings, you can train with Gretta or pay back your debts to her.
Hmm, I've skipped few days already. The Tigress(?; the one in the room with human heads) just says come later, but then either she repeats come later, or I can't fight cause of hyena. Gretta says my debt is too high and when I want to pay it she says that she'll come herself at some other time, but nothing happens. Same with training, the Tigress doesn't have an option for training, and Lena says I have a cat to train me and she won't train me. But there's no cat in the whole area. I can't enter any tent or leave the area in any way.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hmm, I've skipped few days already. The Tigress(?; the one in the room with human heads) just says come later, but then either she repeats come later, or I can't fight cause of hyena. Gretta says my debt is too high and when I want to pay it she says that she'll come herself at some other time, but nothing happens. Same with training, the Tigress doesn't have an option for training, and Lena says I have a cat to train me and she won't train me. But there's no cat in the whole area. I can't enter any tent or leave the area in any way.
A fox in a room with human heads can only fight in phase 3 of the day if there is no one there but her.

The tigress hangs out in the training arena, you can practice with her. By the way, you could have fought both a Hyena and a Tigress in the past days. As well as with the Fox, 2 lizards, Mousie, Olga, all except Janet and the one who distributes rations.

Speaking of the food distributor. If you approach her in the morning not from the front, but from the back, you can get Alpha rations instead of Beta next time.

There are a lot of mechanics here. You can take a rope and get to the god TENET, who will answer 3 of your questions, trade with goblins, collect honey sage for the tigress, if you lose to the tigress in battle earlier - you can learn the skill "Purr", which is ideal for those who pass the game as a Beta. Try different ways. There is no "correct" passage. If you have nothing to do, take the time to study the human language, it can open some hidden dialogues and help you read spoilers.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There are a lot of mechanics here. You can take a rope and get to the god TENET, who will answer 3 of your questions, trade with goblins, collect honey sage for the tigress, if you lose to the tigress in battle earlier - you can learn the skill "Purr", which is ideal for those who pass the game as a Beta. Try different ways. There is no "correct" passage. If you have nothing to do, take the time to study the human language, it can open some hidden dialogues and help you read spoilers.
Hmm, I've studied the language. Atm everyone tells me to get ready for the fight, but that's all. Nothing happens at all. There are no goblins, there is no honey sage, I already have "Purr", no one wants to do anything, I can leave this 1 area (with tents). Seems I've reached the end of the content then, which is weird cause I've downloaded new version and I don't think there was anything new for me (I'm not sure about 1 harpy scene). Thanks for your answers.

• Hey there
Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hmm, I've studied the language. Atm everyone tells me to get ready for the fight, but that's all. Nothing happens at all. There are no goblins, there is no honey sage, I already have "Purr", no one wants to do anything, I can leave this 1 area (with tents). Seems I've reached the end of the content then, which is weird cause I've downloaded new version and I don't think there was anything new for me (I'm not sure about 1 harpy scene). Thanks for your answers.
No. You are not. You can play in chapter 2, just skip time one's more and wait scene with Lola. Tournament will start automatically.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
You just don't find even a half of content in chapter one, be sure.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes