DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
After playing through this a few times, the grammar can be pretty rough, but since the sex scenes are equally so (but in the good way) I can't say I mind.

I have 2 Questions for UBAREFEET

1. Do you have any spot I can report misspellings or should I just save them as I see them to post here.

2. Jeannette on Not-Tanya Lola when?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly Lola is equally likely to accidentally make Jeannette like her as a pet/mate/object to bully Fluffy over/supporting mage as Lola is likely to irritate her by existing, since they both have that whole part-outcast thing going on. Jeannette is easily my favorite part of this entire thing, and even the possibility of her having more to do in the story outside of pure antagonist would be cool.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
After playing through this a few times, the grammar can be pretty rough, but since the sex scenes are equally so (but in the good way) I can't say I mind.

I have 2 Questions for UBAREFEET

1. Do you have any spot I can report misspellings or should I just save them as I see them to post here.

2. Jeannette on Not-Tanya Lola when?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly Lola is equally likely to accidentally make Jeannette like her as a pet/mate/object to bully Fluffy over/supporting mage as Lola is likely to irritate her by existing, since they both have that whole part-outcast thing going on. Jeannette is easily my favorite part of this entire thing, and even the possibility of her having more to do in the story outside of pure antagonist would be cool.

1. DM me, I'll add you to discord server and we can fix it. Normally I'm asking to make a screenshots of mistakes and sending it to me with explaining. I make mistakes cause actually It's not my native language and when I'm in Rush I can use Google translator e.t.c.

2 Actually more like they won't meet each other. At least for now. Jeannette is Dusty's antagonist, not Lola's.

Xanter1488

Dec 3, 2022
Hi! Congrats with newest version release!
Deeply sorry of my bad English if I have here some mistakes please forgive me
I have some problems, maybe its because of some sort of soft lock or save corrupt I dunno

When I play 2nd chapter, either i choose to sub or dom Lola, I don’t have any activities to do. I can go to bebey (thx for this reference) and borrow money, go into town and even sleep in it but that’s all. After dealing with sub quest bring Dora 5 coins no more content. That’s literally all I can do. No interactions with merchants, all doors are shut tight no events morning/afternoon/night, just run in circles and sleep scenes with dusty outside. No quests nothing. Is this right?

There is one more thing, if i go to golden bowl gatehouse tavern and buy new place on map, strangely when I go there it will instantly teleport me to eastern gate no matter how much I tried, with or without dusty on every time of the day etc.

I even tried to surpass the paywall under city entrance via cheating and go there with dusty, nope it plays like i write here. Even when Lola sleep inside purification game says that “bed in bad condition so no more scenes for you my friend”. If its ok for this version, than forget about this questions i will wait until next release. Thank you very much for your time and effort

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hi! Congrats with newest version release!
Deeply sorry of my bad English if I have here some mistakes please forgive me
I have some problems, maybe its because of some sort of soft lock or save corrupt I dunno

When I play 2nd chapter, either i choose to sub or dom Lola, I don’t have any activities to do. I can go to bebey (thx for this reference) and borrow money, go into town and even sleep in it but that’s all. After dealing with sub quest bring Dora 5 coins no more content. That’s literally all I can do. No interactions with merchants, all doors are shut tight no events morning/afternoon/night, just run in circles and sleep scenes with dusty outside. No quests nothing. Is this right?

There is one more thing, if i go to golden bowl gatehouse tavern and buy new place on map, strangely when I go there it will instantly teleport me to eastern gate no matter how much I tried, with or without dusty on every time of the day etc.

I even tried to surpass the paywall under city entrance via cheating and go there with dusty, nope it plays like i write here. Even when Lola sleep inside purification game says that “bed in bad condition so no more scenes for you my friend”. If its ok for this version, than forget about this questions i will wait until next release. Thank you very much for your time and effort
In general, that's all. Unless Dusty sleeps separately from Lola in different places, different events happen to him.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes