• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Really bothers me that the English version doesn't even start without an internet connection. What a joke for a single player hentai game...
(the japanese version starts fine without one)

Jan 11, 2018
ok so correction, api server was not broken, my hosts file was just reset and it removed the "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" line that made it work, im a moron lmao

imsinbat

Nov 29, 2017
Anyways I managed to re-enable the the English UI but it seems like the English dialogue has been stripped from the dlsite version as far as I can tell. This includes the mosaic removal from Prick. In any case heres the exe if anyone wants it. I have the special version but I have no idea how to go about cracking it so if anyone knows what to do, send me a text or something.

Also if someone has the 0.019 version which I think is the last uncensored version that was released, if you could send me the uncensored artwork I can cobble together an uncensored dlsite version. It seems the dev removed the download from his patreon. I wish developers wouldn't have required online features for games that don't need it.
I use you English mode but i can't see all my Save. Where is the Save folder located on the PC

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I use you English mode but i can't see all my Save. Where is the Save folder located on the PC
If you are using forbidden101v's "TwoHorns - English Mode.exe" the save location changes from
"Users\Name\AppData\Local\TwoHorns" to "Users\Name\AppData\Local\TwoHorns - English Mode"

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
ok so correction, api server was not broken, my hosts file was just reset and it removed the "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" line that made it work, im a moron lmao
I can't use the api server method because nodejs doesn't support windows 7 and this thing wont run windows 10. :(

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i'll just put this here:whistle:

guess this dev only uses patreon for milking western cows:sneaky:

Last edited:

Pinpin007

Feb 25, 2020
Bonjour, j'ai suivi les "tuto" et de toute évidence j'ai raté quelque chose car le jeu crash quand j'arrive au menu. si quelqu’un peut m'aider ^^ . (Et si quelqu'un a le courage de réunir les trois en un sa sera plus simple, car le proxy d'un côté l'api de l'autre en passent par le crack je sais plus ou Donner de la tête !)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I followed the "tutorials" and obviously I missed something because the game crash when I get to the menu. if someone can help me . (And if someone has the courage to gather the three in one his will be simpler, because the proxy on one side the api on the other go through the crack I know more or Give of the head!)

BlackStarUK

Mar 20, 2020
Nope.

Forget it. The dev clearly doesn't want many playing this game and I have no clue how to get it up and running as either the crack isn't working or the other methods I just can't get working because the instructions aren't clear to me (could be me being a dumbazz.)

So delete and I'll just find some other game to play ^_^

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No rush but this should probably be tagged with rape. Beating girls into submission then having your way with them while they scream no. Yeah should be tagged with rape.
I suppose that if the game consists of this, I prefer to pass.

In any case thanks to the Dev for the game and good luck.

jharris352

Mar 18, 2019
I have done the
node server.js
server listening on 127.0.0.1:443
but it still giving me the "password is invalid", any help?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, so... this is another one of those "internet required" games? Sigh... looked interesting up til that point. I have plenty of real games to play online, not going there for an H-game. F95 needs a tag for this sort of thing, since many players absolutely do not want their H-games connecting to the Internet for any reason. Sorry dev, hard pass.

Reactions: Desuro

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018

Just gonna leave this here
JAP only but doesn't need password

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Okay, so... this is another one of those "internet required" games? Sigh... looked interesting up til that point. I have plenty of real games to play online, not going there for an H-game. F95 needs a tag for this sort of thing, since many players absolutely do not want their H-games connecting to the Internet for any reason. Sorry dev, hard pass.
Ye I opened the game then saw the log in screen and instantly deleted everything cuz im not dealing with that shit.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes