• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Managed to find a node version that installs on win7 (v13.14.0-x64) but when it should do the login it just says:
regist.jpg
Edit: I'm dumb works fine, didn't realize i can just use"asdf" as username and password now.
Edit2: But no idea how to import the maps from the japanese version because they seem to be in a completely different file format.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What is actually new in the 1.0.3.0 Japanese release? Only difference i can tell is difficulty settings.
Do we need to remake the no mosaic / English UI mod for it?

Edit: Uncensor seems to work exactly like the 1.0.0.0 one. (those 3 hex edits by Prick and then replacing the ressources\res\real\img 1-7 files with the english ones)
I have no idea how on earth forbidden101v did the English UI mod though and would really appreciate if he could explain that to me.

Edit2: This version finally fixes the jail in the second town! Now you can normally release them after finishing the story.

Edit3: I was overthinking this hard, getting the English ui was just a small hex edit making a "jp" to an "en"

Edit4: Theres a new "handjob" animation.

Edit5: Damn there's actually almost a proper gallery now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
is urination avoidable?
Not if you want to finish all sub-quests and it's one of the best ways to make money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But concerning the main-story I don't remember any urination.

Edit: Sorry forgot that some women can randomly urinate if you knock them down. So while rare, it's actually unavoidable.

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I dont even know what im doing wrong I do all the steps for the crack but I still end up with an invalid username and password.... the only place I think might be the problem is when I add the "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" line to my hosts file which I just add at the bottom of the file after adding a # before it. Im so lost XD
this is what I put at the bottom of my hosts file
# 127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I dont even know what im doing wrong I do all the steps for the crack but I still end up with an invalid username and password.... the only place I think might be the problem is when I add the "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" line to my hosts file which I just add at the bottom of the file after adding a # before it. Im so lost XD
this is what I put at the bottom of my hosts file
# 127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com
Add it without the "#".

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Alrighty here's an updated executable and resource for the 1.0.3.0 pc dlsite version to remove all censorship and switch the UI to english.
(credits for the hex edits go to Prick and forbidden101v)

I had to split it like this because it didn't let me upload the whole archive at once. Just extract it all into your main folder and let it merge/overwrite.
(maybe make backups though)

I recommend blocking "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" with your hosts file so the game starts quicker. Also a reminder that the executable still triggers some AV programs so use at your own risk and stuff.

Edit 1: I fucked up and broke the new "handjob" animation it seems.
Edit 2: I fixed it. If you downloaded before this edit, restore the game to its unmodded state, re-download "resources2.zip" and apply everything again.

Edit3: In case I wasn't clear enough, this does NOT translate everything to English, just the basic UI elements and choice boxes. Sadly I do not know how to translate the rest, yet.

Edit4: Executable is obsolete. l8rdude made a superior one.

Last edited:

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
So, it's the first time I launch the game, but after downloading old crack and adding my username and pass into the UserDeafault file I still can't pass the verification. What should I do with it?

Mar 19, 2018
i've tried all of the things people have said across this forum, and ultimately it seems like none of them are working. i don't think i've ever had this many issues pirating any game before, jesus christ

from some older posts i saw, it sounds like the full game is going to come out in a couple months? considering the game says it's in "early alpha" i'm not sure how true that is, but if it is true, then i'm probably just going to wait for that and hope it becomes easier to pirate then

Monokuma93

Oct 30, 2018
Played before with the crack at the beginning of this month until it stopped working. Tried the API server today. I'm getting "server listening on 127.0.0.1:433" so that should be set fine.

Tried the game, says briefly "checking scenario data update..." and then it gives me "Error. A network error has occurred." where I can only retry or close the game. Tried to redownload various versions, delete the appdata's folders the games make just in case, remade the "UserDefault.xml" file in both the JP and EN folders after, airplane mode, crack + API server, still getting the same error.
The CMD window seems to repeat a line saying "GET /master?type=Common: unimplemented" each time the game says it tries to connect. I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or there have been some changes going on aside from the ones discussed before. Someone on page 31 implied the API server thing should still work.

What's the current state of this game with all this? Does anything work anymore? Or are we waiting for someone to do god's work (again)?

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Played before with the crack at the beginning of this month until it stopped working. Tried the API server today. I'm getting "server listening on 127.0.0.1:433" so that should be set fine.

Tried the game, says briefly "checking scenario data update..." and then it gives me "Error. A network error has occurred." where I can only retry or close the game. Tried to redownload various versions, delete the appdata's folders the games make just in case, remade the "UserDefault.xml" file in both the JP and EN folders after, airplane mode, crack + API server, still getting the same error.
The CMD window seems to repeat a line saying "GET /master?type=Common: unimplemented" each time the game says it tries to connect. I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or there have been some changes going on aside from the ones discussed before. Someone on page 31 implied the API server thing should still work.

What's the current state of this game with all this? Does anything work anymore? Or are we waiting for someone to do god's work (again)?
I can only tell you the state of the pc versions.

The current state of the latest english version shared here (0.0.19) is that still works normally with the api server if everything is setup correctly, BUT does not allow you to finish the game as parts of the maps/items/quests aren't in it yet.

The current state of the latest japanese dlsite version shared here (1.0.3.0) is that you can fully uncensor it, change the UI to english (both via the updated mod i provided), it has no drm, can be started without internet connection and you can fully finish the game, BUT the main text bubbles are still japanese so to do some of the less obvious quests you're pretty much required to use a translation app on your phone or feed screens to yandex or something similar to get a rough idea what to do next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monokuma93

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Looks like a good game, but couldn´t test it!
It´s still to much work to run the Game: download game, dowload proxy, download crack, download injector.....
Please!! Crack the Game, load it up, finish!!

Reactions: Alex098

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i've tried all of the things people have said across this forum, and ultimately it seems like none of them are working. i don't think i've ever had this many issues pirating any game before, jesus christ

from some older posts i saw, it sounds like the full game is going to come out in a couple months? considering the game says it's in "early alpha" i'm not sure how true that is, but if it is true, then i'm probably just going to wait for that and hope it becomes easier to pirate then
The game is already out and finished, but in japanese. (dlsite version 1.0.3.0)
Without any drm btw, only the english version is filled with cancer.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
The game is already out and finished, but in japanese.
Without any drm btw, only the english version is filled with cancer.
i actually noticed that about 5 minutes ago, and am currently downloading the japanese version

it's weird as hell to me that the dev is still making the english version do this patreon bullshit when there IS a completed version already in existence

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes