gui43

Mar 15, 2019
If any of you are thinking "where the hell is the other twin?" just go to the top of the second hospital where you chased those bandits. How did she got there? idk but i passed one hour to find her and i leave this clue here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaws478

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
so about that futa situation, seems like this is part of that "Zombie Chapter" the dev was talking about, from what i could understand, our beloved school guardian was bitten by one of the zombies while trying to protect that shy girl with glasses, but instead of turning into a zombie, she got turned into a futa instead. which of course freaks her out and seeks counsel with the school nurse, which for whatever reason starts sucking on it.

i'm personally not a big fan of futas, but i'm curious how the story is gonna progress in that chapter, if i had to guess i'll believe that this futa-mutation is the key to "un-zombie" those girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alex 665

Tribi

Jun 14, 2018
would love a uncensored version for 1.1.0, i love this game, can someone please patch it

torus8367

Aug 29, 2017
Where does the sister that's in the band go after you complete the game? I went to her stage and only her two band mates were there. any ideas?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Why request a thread update for censored versions?
I wouldn't call the patch additions worth censorship.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
this worked so good can you use this patching method for the android 1.1.0 version?
First attempt at an uncensored android 1.1.0.0.

caveman marriage scenes seems to be working great ill keep you updated, how do you do these would love a tutorial specifically how to do it on this game
Holy moly! It doesn't only removes the censorship but it alo runs faster for me, thank you so much good sir! I'll update you in case anything goes south but right now everything is running fine without errors

Last edited:

Tribi

Jun 14, 2018
First attempt at an uncensored android 1.1.0.0.

Not in any way tested. Do not report this as new version unless someone confirms it as working properly.
caveman marriage scenes seems to be working great ill keep you updated, how do you do these would love a tutorial specifically how to do it on this game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Technically all information you need is already in this thread, but I'll try to pm you a summary. Android is quite a bit more annoying to work with than the pc version.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
For completionist sake here's a full save for 1.1.0.0.
Max level, All clothing, All items, All main and side missions finished.
Nothing hacked so no sequence problems anywhere.
Edit: found missing item save updated.

Edit2: According to Tanakashi Rikka the saves for android are located here:

"root/data/data/com.pinkcafeart.twohorns/files/PinkCafeArt/OgreData/SavedData"

Last edited:
Reactions: Stupidkiller
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes