Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
meu jogo travou na parte que ele vai ao banheiro
Este jogo está morto há muito tempo, por um bom motivo, estava tão mal codificado que era impossível de jogar.

This game is long dead, for good reason, it was so badly coded it was unplayable.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Should have learnt RenPy from the get-go so didn't have to code a whole engine himself.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Someone should just ask the dev to hand out the renders he had ready so that someone can start a new development on Renpy. He have had enough free (stolen) support to do so.
If he refuses we can just mass report his page, because this is becoming more and more a scam

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Someone should just ask the dev to hand out the renders he had ready so that someone can start a new development on Renpy. He have had enough free (stolen) support to do so.
If he refuses we can just mass report his page, because this is becoming more and more a scam
What we'd really need is the DAZ .duf files for the characters and then somebody in theory could take that and the game ideas from there into a new Two Sides Relaunched++.

xxxraulxxx

Jun 29, 2019
Este jogo está morto há muito tempo, por um bom motivo, estava tão mal codificado que era impossível de jogar.

This game is long dead, for good reason, it was so badly coded it was unplayable.
Caralho, ele parecia ser mt bom, tem como me indicar uns jogos que parece rpg, de preferencia com tradução em pt-br?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The scenes weren't much really just licking her crotch area but both times she had clothes on and it stopped before anything good happened. The nopy works for the old game 32 64 bit and mac versions.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Ah! .. I remember this game now.. I recognise the screenshot of him in train carriage.
I first tried this late 2019 and if I'm not mistaken; it's over 4GB.
It seemed like for 2 minutes there was just a black screen, AND THEN the picture started fading in to him in carriage, but the framerate was 1 per 10 seconds.
I posted about it and someone replied - "Yeah, he had it almost finished but then chose to do the whole lot in 3D which totally fucked up the hardwiring thus is now looking to do a complete rebuild" (something along those lines).
So I think it would be worthwhile to upload an older version b4 the Dev put his 3D dick into it and fucked it big time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They seem to have some rich patrons as they still have 101 people paying them money even though they haven't done anything or posted anything since APR 5, 2020.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a trick to put it into english?everytime i try the code box spams me even though the correct code unlocked?
rather aggravating

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes