Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Are the scenes animated or are they like a vn visual novle?
This game first came out over four years ago hasn't been updated in three. Very few games were doing actual animated scenes three years ago and this wasn't one of them.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This game first came out over four years ago hasn't been updated in three. Very few games were doing actual animated scenes three years ago and this wasn't one of them.
So the scenes are just cheap hentai pictures? if so then that is awful I mean still images would be find if the game were an old school rpg like the rpgm or rpg maker games but it's unity most unity games I've played had animations.

ChocoMuD

Nov 28, 2021
I play TwoSides - 0.08a version and i`m stuck in find binoculares in game, i dont no is a bug but i can't move forward from that part. And in this version of the game, is there anything to release all the scenes? Any mod? Someone could help. I liked the game, but it's hard to advance in it

Jaroslav

Mar 26, 2018
I play TwoSides - 0.08a version and i`m stuck in find binoculares in game, i dont no is a bug but i can't move forward from that part. And in this version of the game, is there anything to release all the scenes? Any mod? Someone could help. I liked the game, but it's hard to advance in it
Yes it is a game over.....

Osurankaya

Apr 1, 2023
Actually it was a very good potential game. I wish they would complete it or even if the maker gives us the source codes, we finish it.

Reactions: lawislaw

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
So after all of this time, GreonoGames posted an update on their Patreon that they are revamping TwoSides again. Make of that what you will

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So after all of this time, GreonoGames posted an update on their Patreon that they are revamping TwoSides again. Make of that what you will
Just one of the many who go away and some time later comes back with a lot of empty promises.

I no longer play any game that is not completed because of dev's like this.
I will test out a new game to see if I like the style but will not follow it until it is completed.
To many abandoned games.

Reactions: dav121 and greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just one of the many who go away and some time later comes back with a lot of empty promises.

I no longer play any game that is not completed because of dev's like this.
I will test out a new game to see if I like the style but will not follow it until it is completed.
To many abandoned games.
You are absolutely right not to expect too much, after all I know how wrong I was in abandoning the project without even giving a reason or warning. But I ask that you at least play the game, even if you have no interest in following it, and let time dictate whether I will be worthy of your good eyes.

The first version is on the way, pending completion of the English translation and final tests.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nope, I'm done with this guy.
Maybe when there will be 4 hours worth of content I'll take a look, maybe.

Also the characters in the preview picture with stupidly huge tits are..stupid. And the cartoonish style is another aspect that doesn't attract me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rokohn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, I'm done with this guy.
Maybe when there will be 4 hours worth of content I'll take a look, maybe.

Also the characters in the preview picture with stupidly huge tits are..stupid. And the cartoonish style is another aspect that doesn't attract me.
Are you sure your talking about this game?

Reactions: Rokohn and greono

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
well been seeing this game in various states for years, usually this dev makes promises and totally drops the ball, but keeps patreons paying him.. we will see...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Are you sure your talking about this game?
It's probably about the image in Greono's signature ( ). And I have to say, the number of those characters that I want to see naked is low, very low. In fact, it's lower than number of those that I definitely don't want to see naked. :eek:

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
You are absolutely right not to expect too much, after all I know how wrong I was in abandoning the project without even giving a reason or warning. But I ask that you at least play the game, even if you have no interest in following it, and let time dictate whether I will be worthy of your good eyes.

The first version is on the way, pending completion of the English translation and final tests.
oi - we feared that you like vanished in corona or something. so you're still here. hope you're doin' well.

Reactions: greono
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes