Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
funfact about your Avatar Deadpool
He is pansexuel
Fabian Nicieza "Deadpool is whatever sexual inclination his brain tells him he is in THAT moment. And then the moment passes."
so, don't question about gender, it's just sex
exactly what i was saying...i ask about an option and here come the "gay is good!" :))))

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
What Patreon said is that incest and other taboos are kind of okay, if shrouded in a bigger story.

Stuff like kiddy fucking and beastiality however are zero tolerance. So, nice job. You got $50 for putting a dog in your main storyline. If Patreon finds out about it, you're fucked.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
What Patreon said is that incest and other taboos are kind of okay, if shrouded in a bigger story.

Stuff like kiddy fucking and beastiality however are zero tolerance. So, nice job. You got $50 for putting a dog in your main storyline. If Patreon finds out about it, you're fucked.
Currently Patreon seems not interested in the actual content of the game. They only care about their appearance and what the devs put in the front page.

For further information you can take a look here:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The game lets you see whatever you want to see if you want gay select the suck dick when you read the message in the bathroom on the train if you want stuff with animals select the option where you take the dog home with you you want incest jerk off to to the sister's photo in the bathroom stall on the train you want to be a little rapist and have the chance to be raped as well then select I want this during the first testing with Ginger you don't want the brother to transform into a girl then select the I want to change back during the 2nd hospital meeting with Ginger. So you get the options to see whatever you want it just doesn't give you those options to do so till you hit that spot in the game that activates those options not that it matters anyway as nothing happens till you unlock them anyway except maybe the 2nd scene with Bret.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
One question, if I'm fine with MC fucking other dudes when he's in female form but I don't care about M on M should I pick the option to "want to suck dick" in the train bathroom or not?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
One question, if I'm fine with MC fucking other dudes when he's in female form but I don't care about M on M should I pick the option to "want to suck dick" in the train bathroom or not?
All I can say is that selecting 'Not gonna happen' does not interfere with the scene between the female MC and Dr. Hartmann. So you should be OK even if you don't enable it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only pick it if you want to be BI sexual it doesn't affect when you are female because you can still seduce female characters in the game like Ginger at the hospital or seduce male characters. It is there for if you want the MC to have sex with male characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
As mentioned "if you want gay select the suck dick when you read the message in the bathroom on the train" and if "you want to be a little rapist and have the chance to be raped as well then select I want this during the first testing with Ginger "

I would say NO - Definitely NOT !!! - lol o_O

Reactions: gorgone

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm ok, thanks for the reply, id be nice if the developer put some clarification in-game for this option since in a game where you can gender bend but straight gay options are in too, its not so apparent what this option lock or unlocks.

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
save when it ask isnt working for me.thought u could group sis when 1st get in the house?what i do wrong thank you?

Tekendridel

Aug 10, 2017
You probably helped the guy on the train back into his seat (too stinky to creep on sis so you just shower). Try not helping him and you should be okay.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok incest unlocked beast unlocked,told doc i want to change back.after dog in alley it ends?or is there more i missed and needed to make other choices?if so what am i missing other than asshole in alley trying to punk me?this is one of the games im thinking of making contributions to but all updates and still cant get past where i am.i dont want to go gay route with idiot in the park.

Last edited:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mr. Greono did not send a new message when he sent out the 0.55 fix
He just edited the message to direct you to V0.55fix without changing anything in the message to indicate that he had changed the link to the fixed version xD
But here you are fellas. V0.55fix

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Let me fix it even better. :)

If you don't trust dlls from people you don't know (you're doing the right thing), compare it with original, there's just one changed byte.

Reactions: UncleVT
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes