Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Can't offer you the codes but I can offer you access to the premium scenes :)

Why ?
Bad Otter - lol :cryingface:

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
So the bald pervert is the same guy from the train, right? I wonder if how you approach him in the train affects the encounter later.

Tried leaving the pills with him and tried taking the pills and giving it to Bret and still nothing.

Sep 24, 2017
So the bald pervert is the same guy from the train, right? I wonder if how you approach him in the train affects the encounter later.

Tried leaving the pills with him and tried taking the pills and giving it to Bret and still nothing.
From what I understand, some of the scenes in this update were "added", but the opportunities for them arent, might be a bug.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
hey guys...does it have the option to turn off the gay parts?
Of course it has. Almost every content in this game is optional.

During the train ride at the beginning the MC reads a message in the toilet about sucking dick. Just select 'Not gonna happen'.

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
Of course it has. Almost every content in this game is optional.

During the train ride at the beginning the MC reads a message in the toilet about sucking dick. Just select 'Not gonna happen'.
that's not turning off...it's still gay...
there are many games that actually let you select what fetishes you want in the game. i wanted to know if this one had too.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
that's not turning off...it's still gay...
there are many games that actually let you select what fetishes you want in the game. i wanted to know if this one had too.
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by 'it's still gay'.

The MC is flagged as straight from that point forward and scenes later in the game turn out completely different.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by 'it's still gay'.

The MC is flagged as straight from that point forward and scenes later in the game turn out completely different.
Maybe he thinks fucking with a guy while being transformed into a woman is gay?
Who knows? ;)

Tekendridel

Aug 10, 2017
Has anyone got the v0.055fix yet? The v0.055 doesn't seem to show the new scenes even with the cracked .dll, or am I just blind? :)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Maybe he thinks fucking with a guy while being transformed into a woman is gay?
Who knows? ;)
Looks like it.

so...a trans sleeping with a guy is...straight??? or, imagining you're a woman...and doing things with a guy...still straight?
So far you don't have to do anything with any guy in this game while you're female. You can, but you don't have to.
From what I've read in your two posts alone makes me think you should better move on to another game.

And yes, a trans woman having sex with a guy is straight but this is not the place for that discussion.

Has anyone got the v0.055fix yet? The v0.055 doesn't seem to show the new scenes even with the cracked .dll, or am I just blind? :)
No, you're not blind and no, we still have to wait for a nice person to drop the fixed version and the crack.

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
Looks like it.

So far you don't have to do anything with any guy in this game while you're female. You can, but you don't have to.
From what I've read in your two posts alone makes me think you should better move on to another game.

And yes, a trans woman having sex with a guy is straight but this is not the place for that discussion.
silly of me that i dared ask a simple question. seeing that many games here have the option of choosing what you wanna see, i dared to ask that maybe this one has it too. but...here come the SJW who get triggered when a straight guy isn't interested in the gay stuff....shame on me!

Reactions: Twistty

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
silly of me that i dared ask a simple question. seeing that many games here have the option of choosing what you wanna see, i dared to ask that maybe this one has it too. but...here come the SJW who get triggered when a straight guy isn't interested in the gay stuff....shame on me!
SJW? Me?????? XD Sorry, I've burst out laughing and couldn't stop it. We just have a different opinion of what is considered gay. That's all. Nice how you twist everything to fit your narrative. Goodbye.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
funfact about your Avatar Deadpool
He is pansexuel
Fabian Nicieza "Deadpool is whatever sexual inclination his brain tells him he is in THAT moment. And then the moment passes."
so, don't question about gender, it's just sex

Reactions: botc76

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
SJW? Me?????? XD Sorry, I've burst out laughing and couldn't stop it. We just have a different opinion of what is considered gay. That's all. Nice how you twist everything to fit your narrative. Goodbye.
see...that's the thingie...it's not about opinion...it's about facts ;)
You can't change DNA (except in fantasy games).
I asked if it had the option...you said you could choose if you blow a guy or not (just an example). I like to imagine i'm the MC i'm playing, so I could never even consider doing it. That's why i was interested in the option to choose from the very begining this thing.
simply put, if you think "should i blow a dick or shouldn't i" you are at least bi, there is no shame in that...but that's a fact and that's what i meant when i said "it's still gay".

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes