Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bret is hidden bald pervert I don't think is. Maybe you meet the bald pervert right after your meeting with ginger where you try to seduce her while in female form when you get ready to leave she says to watch out and when you go back home and your are in the alley you see some lurker and you run into the building. This was in the last version so maybe that scene got updated.

Sep 24, 2017
Just played through 0.055, without the code the only thing added seems to be the fact you can now call Ashley at when spying on your sister.
Although it says sexual scene with bald pervert says it was added, I didnt see any opportunities for it in game (So im assuming its $15 patron content, along with most of the content in this update it seems).
Gonna try the gay route and see if that opens the opportunity for the sexual scene with the bald pervert.
Edit: Scene with bald pervert not available under gay route either.

Last edited:

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
I'm a $20 pledger, can't see any of that new content (put in my code). From the wording it almost sounds like that what is planned for the next version, not this version. No walkthrough yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is the Ashley scene and the alley has been added for new area.

The 55 update should include.

1. DONE - 02 More content with Bret (events and dialogues for relationship improvement);
2. DONE - 01 Sex scene with Bret (female form) ($15+); (Patreons $15+ of September will receive the access code for this scene.)
3. DONE - 01 events with a Patreon Character ($50+) (Ashley) (Access Free to ALL);
4. DONE - Sexual scene with bald pervert
5. DONE - New location (East Alley)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
***snip*** this stuff is still buggy as fuck and he should be thankful people are interested. ***snip***
I have not checked out V0.55 but V0.4 was bug free and V0.5 also eventually. In case you use the file to unlock the premium content make sure the versions match. Otherwise you really have a completely bugged game with black screens, freezes and other disasters.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are you guys talking about the premium codes or what? o.0

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Come on people. Can't you write a complete sentence? How are we supposed to help when you give almost no information? :(

So, are you talking about the password for the premium content or the password for the smartphone in the game?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
guys, why we even follow along with this crap. access code and paywall up to 50$. this stuff is still buggy as fuck and he should be thankful people are interested. when there is a crack fine otherwise we will wait for cg and play other stuff. ty for the donor i respect your upload but so far it is no fun. of cause i can only speak for myself.
Well... it looks nice, the story is interesting and just a thought of future possibilities sends pleasant vibes towards my private parts. ;) So not only I'm happy to follow, I'm also happy to help to make it happen by sending some money to author. But seen from consumer standpoint, i.e. looking how big is the bang for the buck, it's not very good.

First to be fair, $50 is misunderstanding and was already explained. You pay $50 (one time) when you want to invent own characted and have it used in game. It will become part of story and everyone will be able to see it without extra cost. Given the limited number of such characters, I think it's good price.

The rest is worse. There's not that much content in each update. And with gay route, which I'm not really complaining about, but lets face it, a lot of (if not most) people is not interested in, it's cut down even further. But to get it all, you have to pay $15 per month and if you're in for a long run, it quickly adds up. Ok, not everyone is rich, lets pay a little less. Go down one tier, shell out $120 / year to not get everything? Erm... not very encouraging if you ask me. But there are always options. Pay what you want is fair, and get the extras here. Works for me. Or don't pay anything, it's the internet after all, pirates and free stuff everywhere. But more money to author equals more nice things for us, so think about it.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes