Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Just updated his patreon page, looks like it'll come out tomorrow:
Estimates for Update 0.055 (95%) (Release date estimated for October 17)
Really looking forward to it, already seems like a very interesting game.

Infineon

May 5, 2017
I've expected a lot less from this game. Although story isn't too long, but content is awesome. Most will find something of their taste.
Question about gameplay: straight incest line ends after reading phone messages?

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Estimates for Update 0.055 (95%) (Release date estimated for October 17 2080)
It said that on monday already, going by Ted98's post so we'll just have to be patient, unlike some who appear to have just joined this website to ask pointless questions.

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
I'm sorry if I confused some people, but I just reposted what he updated on his patreonpage, it also stated that it was the estimated release date. He hasn't posted anything yet on his patreon page as far as I'm aware, but unless something unexpected happened it should be out any day now. I'm sure that as soon as he puts it out some good soul will post it here as quickly as possible.

Reactions: dcontrol

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OMG! This game is so perverted. I love it!;) I like being able to play as a girl. Love the render quality and the story is alright. I hope to see more from @greono . Looking forward to the next update.
Heya! If you want to play as girl, you should search "Female protagonist" and you'll get a full list.

random313

Jun 17, 2017
@greono This game is amazing! I'm glad that you started this project, it has so much potencial.
I'm just wondering if there will be any love route for Jimmy or any other younger boy.
Hope you have a great week

Reactions: greono

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Looks like it's updated again:
Estimates for Update 0.055 (95%) (Release date estimated for October 19)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only search for female protagonist if you like molestshitstation games 99% of games with a female protagonist are molestshitstation games.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Good news, according to latest Patreon post: "As for the update, will be made tomorrow from 6pm." So assuming greono is still in yesterday, it should be today (those tizomezones...). But more importantly, his Patreon page got a little cleanup and it looks like it might survive current shitstorm unharmed (if you missed it, they decided that they don't like some themes very much, like doggies, sisters, ...). Hopefully just not mentioning this stuff will be enough and they won't pursue their "quest for purity" too far.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes