Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have to say i`m sorry this game has a gay route. This means it will take twice the time for its developement. And since i play only the straight route it means half play time for me (or even less since i don`t intend to keep that dog).

I`ll be patient since the game looks really great. Good story, good writing and good renders. In my Top Ten for sure.
Thinking about that already I ordered two great machines (computers) very powerful and are about to arrive, besides, I've been studying a way to show the conversions scenes of a generic angolo where I can reuse renderings of the characters in other scenes, thus avoiding repeated renderings and wasted time.

this method will implement in version 0.065 that will be a completely systematic update.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Thinking about that already I ordered two great machines (computers) very powerful and are about to arrive, besides, I've been studying a way to show the conversions scenes of a generic angolo where I can reuse renderings of the characters in other scenes, thus avoiding repeated renderings and wasted time.

this method will implement in version 0.065 that will be a completely systematic update.
Sounds fabulous! :FuckYea:

Question about complete systematic update, does that mean restarting the game or will existing saves continue to function?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sounds fabulous! :FuckYea:

Question about complete systematic update, does that mean restarting the game or will existing saves continue to function?
the save system will change too, so I believe it will have to be restarted. the advantage of this new save system may allow you to save the game at any time (not include a few special moments that I may decide not to be possible) and give the save file a name.

Dec 20, 2016
the save system will change too, so I believe it will have to be restarted. the advantage of this new save system may allow you to save the game at any time (not include a few special moments that I may decide not to be possible) and give the save file a name.
That is good to hear. I really like how you give all of the options on turning off specific fetishes. I am fairly open to most fetishes so I go back to see all the variations you put in, but it is time consuming when I have to start at the beginning of a scene each time. Thank you for this.

Reactions: greono

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Being able to save whenever will be nice as well as them having a name maybe for whatever scene the save is from. What about rollback will that option ever be implemented? One thing that was annoying with the game was at times you accidentally clicked the wrong one and without a rollback option to where you could spin the mouse wheel backwards to go back to that option you must reload the save and try again.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
Love the game but I found a pretty big problem, I started the game and when I start a scene there is no background renders/images. I thought it was just, but kept playing and ALL the backgrounds are not here, I'd really appreciate some help with this.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Love the game but I found a pretty big problem, I started the game and when I start a scene there is no background renders/images. I thought it was just, but kept playing and ALL the backgrounds are not here, I'd really appreciate some help with this.
This is the first time this problem is reported.
Well, I've tested the game now and the backgorunds are all normal.
try to start the game in administrator mode

If the problem persists, please send me more information.
what scenes does this occur? What version are you playing? Which language?
What platform are you playing on?

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
what scenes does this occur? What version are you playing? Which language?
What platform are you playing on?
It occurs in every scene so far, I've played until after you turn into a female for the 1st time thinking it was just because it was an alpha that some scenes have nothing in the background, but after looking at images on patreon I saw I was wrong.
Playing version 0.04, English language. Windows 64 bit platform
Edit: running as admin doesn't help.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It occurs in every scene so far, I've played until after you turn into a female for the 1st time thinking it was just because it was an alpha that some scenes have nothing in the background, but after looking at images on patreon I saw I was wrong.
Playing version 0.04, English language. Windows 64 bit platform
Edit: running as admin doesn't help.
Odd. Make sure your Antivirus isn't intercepting anything. It used to be a problem with Unity/Unreal and even NW that a key file would be deleted. If it isn't, delete everything to do with this game (and your saves) try updating your game to the newest version (0.05 Fix) and start a new game from scratch.

I don't know where Two Sides stores its saved games, however.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
@Squark I'm using windows defender and it's not intercepting a key file. I completely uninstalled/deleted the game (including my saves from the appdata folder) installed 0.05fix and STILL the problem persists. @greono do you have any suggestion?
Edit: got it working, then I closed the game and went to do something for a bit, came back, booted up the game and the same thing happened again.... No idea why, I didn't change any settings at all since I got it working.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Tried the game, thumbs up! I like that you are not railroaded into some stuff, but can chose if or not. Loking forward to how it goes on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@greono

Will the people list that contains all of the people that you meet be updated? Right now you can only scroll the list so far and then when you release the mouse the list zips back up to the top and you can never scroll all the way to the bottom of the list because it only lets you scroll so far.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
next version coming next Monday

posted

Guys, tomorrow is Sunday! Here in Brazil is summer and you have no idea how hot it is here, I live in the coastal part of the country and the beach is just a few meters from my house, I'm going with my family, we will spend all day at the beach (we need it!)

Tomorrow will not have update, everyone knows it is an estimated date, I will not be here, the update will be made on the 16th. Everything is ready, I will pass the translation files to the translators today so that in Monday everything is finished and ready to be sent to you!

I hope you have fun and tell me what you are going to do this weekend!

Thanks for all the support!

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes