Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
since when we can save ? there are checkpoint only which ruin whole experience and annoy me to no end.
2017 checkpoints in VN,hello ?!
Each checkpoint usually happens before any choice related scenes. So If you try to maximize one of the stats, Just load the autosave from the checkpoint usually you pick the right one to get the points.

Or for the couch scene with sister, just reload the checkpoint save from when you get into the appartment and go through the options until you reach as far as you can. It's a hassle, but it helps. Hopefully a proper save systems comes sooner rather than later.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
What are the prerequisites for the scene on the bathroom floor? I can't seem to trigger it.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you, man. And welcome back!
Honestly I was wondering if anybody would notice my absence xD.
Also I probably wont be around as much. Ive got a lot going on in my life plus my shows are starting back up :D
So keeping an eye on adult games that almost never get completed and usually take forever to complete has kinda taken the back burner.
But when I do hop on Ill check around and see if I can help anywhere. For example the fix for this game.
(I really am surprised that nobody else posted the fix)
Thanks @Mark600601! If I may ask, do you have the changelog from the pre-fix v0.5?
Had to go search through his patreon to find it xD
But here you are sir
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Honestly I was wondering if anybody would notice my absence XD.
Also I probably wont be around as much. Ive got a lot going on in my life plus my shows are starting back up :D
So keeping an eye on adult games that almost never get completed and usually take forever to complete has kinda taken the back burner.
But when I do hop on Ill check around and see if I can help anywhere. For example the fix for this game.
(I really am surprised that nobody else posted the fix)
I think I noticed 'couse missed that Harley Quinn lol.
Now seriously your contributions are always very useful and well received. But we all have a life outside, so enjoy it, my friend.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think I noticed 'couse missed that Harley Quinn lol.
Now seriously your contributions are always very useful and well received. But we all have a life outside, so enjoy it, my friend.
Im sure the people in the College Life thread noticed my disappearance as I was the one who always posted the updates but they seem to have done well in my absence xD

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Im sure the people in the College Life thread noticed my disappearance as I was the one who always posted the updates but they seem to have done well in my absence XD
Yeah, perhaps you should say hi in there.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In the menu of the game, there are only English, Spanish and Portuguese. And where are the declared Russian, Italian and French? The game for x64 was downloaded from Mega.
Those translators pulled out and left the project completely. Greono's removed the translations for those languages until he has more native speakers for those languages apply for the task. At least the French option will come back in with the next update.

Anybody know how to extract from assets.resS files so we can get the CG?
Imagine the audacity of actually wanting people to PLAY the game!

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This is ridiculous, where are the promised scenes?

DONE - 01 Sex scene with Dr Hartmann (female form);
it does not give what it promises
There is a sexual scene with Dr Hartmann in this version. but not necessarily a FULL sex scene.

when I report in the presentations, "sex scene" does not mean that it is the consummate act, but it can only be a hot scene, some depravation or more intimate involvement.

I will always refer to any hot scene as "sex scene".

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
69 - 1 (at least - 1, but whatever). I'm glad you've found success, but animal-human sex is fucken gross to me. So I'll withdraw my support on patreon for your game. A pity, just like the MC's in games, you've taken the wrong choice for short-term gain. Good luck with your exclusive beastiality crowd.
Well, I have advised that bestiality content is optional, as is the gay path and rape.

I have idealized my game in this way, open to several possibilities and at the same time I try to respect the players giving each one the possibility to block what does not please.

it's a shame that you have been offended, but no game will be as careful as it is shown on the screen as mine.

I believe that respecting the taste of others is essential, it is not because you do not like the scene or the kind of content that it will be labeled as cruel. This is just a game, the reality is much worse.

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
as a patreon of greono i must say the possebility of coices makes a game better
a dumb linear game suxx u play it only once
so u can go the half way .. example the the "gay" way in the female form
no one says u have to go this way but i like to have this option

Reactions: greono

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Those translators pulled out and left the project completely. Greono's removed the translations for those languages until he has more native speakers for those languages apply for the task. At least the French option will come back in with the next update.

Imagine the audacity of actually wanting people to PLAY the game!
I did play it moron, I just wanted to see if I missed anything.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Estimates for Update 0.065 (Release date estimated for Novermber 15)
  1. Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. Redo System of conversation and display of the characters.
  3. Redo some scenarios.
  4. Redo Save Game System.
  5. Add Cheat code system
  6. Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  7. Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  8. Add Inventory system and purchase of items

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It says optional on these in the first post "-Optional: Gay, Bestiality, Rape, Transformation (Gender Bender)" How to turn them off and is there a walkthrough.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes