Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They depend on your choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I know and with "Bestiality" you do not take the dog and it says so but what I don't like is this part " Transformation (Gender Bender)" and there seems to be no way to avoid it.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
It says optional on these in the first post "-Optional: Gay, Bestiality, Rape, Transformation (Gender Bender)" How to turn them off and is there a walkthrough.
Gay, Bestialiaty and Rape are en- or disabled with in-game choices, you get a message after the choice, so you can load the game if you made the wrong choice. Transformation isn't optional, it's in fact one of the most prominent features of the game.
The game is still very early in development though, so it's really hard to tell where the game is going with all this content, especially the transformation. Just play the game and see for yourself, it's pretty short anyway.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well. there is not much transformation yet - just one small scene important for the story. I think @greono will probably make it also optional.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Gay, Bestialiaty and Rape are en- or disabled with in-game choices, you get a message after the choice, so you can load the game if you made the wrong choice. Transformation isn't optional, it's in fact one of the most prominent features of the game.
The game is still very early in development though, so it's really hard to tell where the game is going with all this content, especially the transformation. Just play the game and see for yourself, it's pretty short anyway.
I have because it said "Optional for the transformation" to is why I tried it out.
I do not like magic or superpower to get things done and hate it in my games I like to play.
This game seems to be a great game but for the "transformation" part.
If it does not become optional then I will not support it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well. there is not much transformation yet - just one small scene important for the story. I think @greono will probably make it also optional.
I hope so because the one small scene freaked me out.:confounded:

Since transformation is not optional this is going into the trash can for now.
If transformation becomes optional in that it never happens at all then I will revisit it.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have because it said "Optional for the transformation" to is why I tried it out.
I do not like magic or superpower to get things done and hate it in my games I like to play.
This game seems to be a great game but for the "transformation" part.
If it does not become optional then I will not support it.
It seems like only initial transformation is not optional. Later on you can play as a guy - at least that's how I understand devs main idea. Better to wait for his answer tho.

Estimates for Update 0.065 (Release date estimated for Novermber 15)
  1. Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. Redo System of conversation and display of the characters.
  3. Redo some scenarios.
  4. Redo Save Game System.
  5. Add Cheat code system
  6. Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  7. Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  8. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
Great. Locomotion and save system are the main issues right now except for the bugs. Such a technical things should be implemented in early stages of dev so it's cool you're taking care of it now. Still, I think your updates are a bit too fast and therefore they migh be rushed. Hope I'm wrong and next v will be amazing.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes I know and with "Bestiality" you do not take the dog and it says so but what I don't like is this part " Transformation (Gender Bender)" and there seems to be no way to avoid it.
The transformation of gender is something in the game, the first transformation is essential (two sides refers mainly to this) after the first transformation you can monitor your levels of female excitement through your choices or ingesting drugs that make you always stay in shape male (or female)

Reactions: Renzon and UncleVT

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
The sister tells you the PW (in the bathroom) right before MC gets the phone.

Has also been asked multiple times. You can use the 'search this thread' option to find the answer.
I actually did search the thread. Unfortunately the search option isn't very good and going through all pages isn't really a good option either. But thanks anyway for 2 long rows instead of a simple answer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
People must read the Plot before play a game.
The problem is its not optional you must do it so there for its is mandatory that you go through it.

So the statement here on the 1st post stating "-Optional: Gay, Bestiality, Rape, Transformation (Gender Bender)" is false.
"Transformation (Gender Bender)" is mandatory for the game to play.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The problem is its not optional you must do it so there for its is mandatory that you go through it.

So the statement here on the 1st post stating "-Optional: Gay, Bestiality, Rape, Transformation (Gender Bender)" is false.
"Transformation (Gender Bender)" is mandatory for the game to play.
The transformation is a situation where the character must pass, it was an experiment that went wrong, embracing this new path will depend on the player, then, for all intents and purposes not tying me to small details, yes, transformation is optional from the moment the story takes shape.

Besides, in some other moments (quests) you will need to become a woman, but that does not mean that you are going to walk the women's path, but only to complete some mission (disguise missions for example), you will not have to have sex with anyone (unless you want). At this point, you just have to look at the skill as a super power of transmutation, nothing more.

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The transformation is a situation where the character must pass, it was an experiment that went wrong, embracing this new path will depend on the player, then, for all intents and purposes not tying me to small details, yes, transformation is optional from the moment the story takes shape.

Besides, in some other moments (quests) you will need to become a woman, but that does not mean that you are going to walk the women's path, but only to complete some mission (disguise missions for example), you will not have to have sex with anyone (unless you want). At this point, you just have to look at the skill as a super power of transmutation, nothing more.
Well then that answers my question then for I do not play games that have hard blackmail, magic and or superpower.
Thanks for clearing that up for me so have a good game you all and enjoy, I will go find something else to play.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well then that answers my question then for I do not play games that have hard blackmail, magic and or superpower.
Thanks for clearing that up for me so have a good game you all and enjoy, I will go find something else to play.
Unfortunately I can not please everyone, I hope you can find a game that pleases you! good luck.

Reactions: GroPin and loqex

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Unfortunately I can not please everyone, I hope you can find a game that pleases you! good luck.
I really like your game. There are not too many of them out there, but I like that you don't let others dictate your story. You can't please everyone. I just hope that you keep the, "not so popular" routes, optional. So you don't lose Patreon's. I really hope your game takes off. I already have too much money out on Patreon right now, otherwise I would be supporting you already. Although next month I am shifting money around on Patreon, so I hope that you are on my list of Dev's that I support. I will be sure to tell others about your game on other threads. Maybe that will get some more eyes on your game. Good luck and keep up the good work.:)

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I really like your game. There are not too many of them out there, but I like that you don't let others dictate your story. You can't please everyone. I just hope that you keep the, "not so popular" routes, optional. So you don't lose Patreon's. I really hope your game takes off. I already have too much money out on Patreon right now, otherwise I would be supporting you already. Although next month I am shifting money around on Patreon, so I hope that you are on my list of Dev's that I support. I will be sure to tell others about your game on other threads. Maybe that will get some more eyes on your game. Good luck and keep up the good work.:)
That's great! Any help is very welcome, especially disclosure!
That's what I say to everyone, even if you can not help financially, the help by disclosure will always be very welcome!

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I have to say i`m sorry this game has a gay route. This means it will take twice the time for its developement. And since i play only the straight route it means half play time for me (or even less since i don`t intend to keep that dog).

I`ll be patient since the game looks really great. Good story, good writing and good renders. In my Top Ten for sure.

Reactions: greono
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes