Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't offer you the codes but I can offer you access to the premium scenes :)

64 bits:
Download the x64zip
Extract to: GameFolderName\Two Sides v0.05Fix2 - 64-Bit_Data\Managed

86 (32) bits:
Download the x86zip
Extract to: GameFolderName\Two Sides v0.05Fix2 - 32-Bit_Data\Managed

Note: I have no clue if the files are any different between 32 and 64 bit versions so I just edited both files :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I love how people get annoyed at the themes, when you literally have to select certain options to 'activate' every single one of them.
Right?!...it's a game people. If you came across that route it's because you chose it. Then they come on here to bitch about how they chose that route. Doesn't seen right, at all.
Unless the Dev forces you...Then, fuck them!, fuck them right in the ear!XD (obscure Southpark reference.)

Reactions: botc76

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not really sure why people are whining and complaining about the dog content since everything in the game is OPTIONAL and you are not forced to do anything you do not want to do. You don't want incest then don't jerk off to her picture you don't want to to be BI then don't select maybe someday while reading the words in the trains bathroom stall you don't want to be gay then pick any option but suck his dick if you don't want rape then don't select I want this during the Ginger testing scene you don't want bestiality then don't pick the dog option that is in big fricken red letters that says if you select this one it'll unlock bestiality in the game. (I picked the WOOF WOOF mother fucker option.) So hopefully the sister and the brother when transformed will be having lots of fun with their new pet.

Well I don't think I'll worry about the fix since I never had any of these errors happen to me except for the missing photo's while looking at people's profile pictures while using the phone and I don't really care what Jimmy the shit stain looks like anyway.

From what I saw the first so many times the game was updated that I didn't really see much progress and such and then this one came out and made a super huge jump forward in progress and I was like holy shit. I think the brothers body that he transforms into is really super sexy the sister is also super sexy as well as Lindsay. One thing that I like is that none of the girls so far have these huge ass ugly looking flabby patties which usually make me ignore the ones that have huge ass flabby patties.

I read somewhere that you can rape as well as get raped and my question is. How will you get the brother raped while transformed into a girl? Will it be from a preset pathway or will you just have to get someones stats with the person to the correct -+?

Last edited:

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I take it English is not your native tongue? I would like to answer you, but I don't know what any of that means.
ahaha but that sentence is just hilarious :coldsweat:
it's half russian(which translator couldn't translate because grammer) and half english,so meaning is completely lost.
but i'm curious...how he gonna play a game with a lot of english text,while he can't do english ?

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
In the menu of the game, there are only English, Spanish and Portuguese. And where are the declared Russian, Italian and French? The game for x64 was downloaded from Mega.

Last edited:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
What are those? Do you know?
I know of two extended scenes:

1. Dry-humping little sister on the bathroom floor: you can do this already with the 'normal' version of the game but with unlocked bonus content she really enjoys it and awards you some additional dominance points

2. After turning female and visiting the lab a second time: you can actually have sex with Ginger now; she no longer stops you out of fear Dr Hartmann might walk in

In the menu of the game, there are only English, Spanish and Portuguese. And where are the declared Russian, Italian and French? The game for x64 was downloaded from Mega.
Changelog still reads: In Progress - Multi-language

Reactions: JR81

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Takes time but you could just save before choices and try each one of them ;)
since when we can save ? there are checkpoint only which ruin whole experience and annoy me to no end.
2017 checkpoints in VN,hello ?!

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes