Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
This is ridiculous, where are the promised scenes?

DONE - 01 Sex scene with Dr Hartmann (female form);
it does not give what it promises

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Guess I missed it, what is the phone password ?
The sister tells you the PW (in the bathroom) right before MC gets the phone.

Has also been asked multiple times. You can use the 'search this thread' option to find the answer.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Yes, you don't have these two options otherwise but what good is it if they are not working? The file to unlock bonus content seems no longer compatible with this version and the link to it has been removed from OP. Looks like we have to wait for an updated way to unlock the bonus content.
Alright, started new game to see if save file corrupted. Same problem.

No point to continue the game, its broken :(

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
This is ridiculous, where are the promised scenes?

DONE - 01 Sex scene with Dr Hartmann (female form);
it does not give what it promises
I guess that's the scene when MC visits CADE after he woke up female. Hartmann asks if MC is horny and you can answer yes or no. If you choose yes he will start to kiss and grope the MC but gets interrupted by Ginger before there is actual sex.

Was there a reason you double-posted this?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Alright, started new game to see if save file corrupted. Same problem.

No point to continue the game, its broken :(
Download the unaltered version from OP and start a new game. That should help. I did not encounter any bug, black screen, or whatever while playing V0.05fix2.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
I guess that's the scene when MC visits CADE after he woke up female. Hartmann asks if MC is horny and you can answer yes or no. If you choose yes he will start to kiss and grope the MC but gets interrupted by Ginger before there is actual sex.

when the doctor interrupts you, the doctor sends you home

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
In the upper right hand side of the window click in the search box right under your username. Don't use the one that stretches across the screen that is blinking. When you click in the box, a drop down menu will pop up and then just click search this thread only.
Obesnite blunt, and I do not ponel

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
It's not worth it to play this game with the locked content, the best scenes are in there. We definitely need a good Samaritan that post the unlocked codes here, like in the previous version.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
since inserting the dog, my Patreon grew +69 new patreons.

The dog is an exclusive idea of a $ 50 + Patreon, so it will continue to appear whenever possible, however it is an optional path for the gamer.
69 - 1 (at least - 1, but whatever). I'm glad you've found success, but animal-human sex is fucken gross to me. So I'll withdraw my support on patreon for your game. A pity, just like the MC's in games, you've taken the wrong choice for short-term gain. Good luck with your exclusive beastiality crowd.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
69 - 1 (at least - 1, but whatever). I'm glad you've found success, but animal-human sex is fucken gross to me. So I'll withdraw my support on patreon for your game. A pity, just like the MC's in games, you've taken the wrong choice for short-term gain. Good luck with your exclusive beastiality crowd.
You can simply choose not to activate this content in-game, it's optional.

Reactions: greono

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017

Is that the only sex scene?
without penetration?

uninstalling

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I communicate with you through a translator, I Russian
Try a different translator, because that is not understandable. Like I said, I would love to answer your question, but I don't know what the question is...Sorry! :frown:

Also, there is a new fix in the OP. It was supposed to fix the black screen, but quite a few people have said that it is not working properly.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes