Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well this sure has more content than I originally thought. Is there a new game+ feature? there seems to be alot of options that aren't really possible or just out of reach on that initial train trip.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
well this sure has more content than I originally thought. Is there a new game+ feature? there seems to be alot of options that aren't really possible or just out of reach on that initial train trip.
To unlock some options there you have to follow a very specific set of choices. I never thought it possible you can get a handjob at the train station or how far you can go with molesting the little sister in her sleep (or the bathroom event) until some people here talked about it and posted a walkthrough for these events. Hooray for the f95zone forum! :D

Reactions: greono and Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
To unlock some options there you have to follow a very specific set of choices. I never thought it possible you can get a handjob at the train station or how far you can go with molesting the little sister in her sleep (or the bathroom event) until some people here talked about it and posted a walkthrough for these events. Hooray for the f95zone forum! :D
I'll detail scan the thread then, 31 pages isn't bad as some others, thanks for the info

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
this game is broken AF got stuck in almost every scene (scenes just freeze and wont proceed)
get in to the shower when sis is there ? scene stuck
flirt @ Phone ? better luck next time (or don't flirt,cuck)
i give up for now.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
this game is broken AF got stuck in almost every scene (scenes just freeze and wont proceed)
Bug fixed version has been released for Patrons but hasn't arrived here. Previous version 0.04 was completely stable.

Reactions: greono

Tribalrage

May 6, 2017
I've seen people mention a walkthrough but I can't find it posted anywhere in this thread. Has one actually been posted?

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
You got to be fucking kidding me.
You support him with one buck a month and that is expecting too much?
Due to my financial situation, I usually can't contribute more than 1-3 bucks to a single project, but for that little money I expect nothing.

Seems like on one hand, you've got those developers who are really just out to milk the patreons and then there are patreons with totally unrealistic expectations.
Oh sweet summer child. It must be awesome for you. Throwing your money around, willy nilly, and not really caring about it. NEWS FLASH! Not all of us can invest in several patreon projects and not worry about the cost. HELLO? Some people don't have money like you. Fucken spastic fuck.

Reactions: Renzon

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
Anyways.... forgetting the comments of rich arsehole, here is my feedback. Amazing game in comparison to everything else. However, I think you are wasting your time adding the dog character and having beastiality content. Like fuck man, please the 0.01 of beastiality peeps at the expense of everyone else. It's pretty fucken obvious that 90% or more of peeps wanna see more stuff with the sister. But whatever.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think I'm in the 10% then. And I like games that offer me all kinds of options, then I choose whether I follow the different paths or not. So I prefer that Dev keep "wasting his time" in creating different paths.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyways.... forgetting the comments of rich arsehole, here is my feedback. Amazing game in comparison to everything else. However, I think you are wasting your time adding the dog character and having beastiality content. Like fuck man, please the 0.01 of beastiality peeps at the expense of everyone else. It's pretty fucken obvious that 90% or more of peeps wanna see more stuff with the sister. But whatever.
That's the main premise of this game. It's not incest, bestiality, harem or anything else. It's trying to reach many different people with different likings. I really don't like bestiality but when it's putted in such a way it's fine as I won't pick it and I know it's gonna find its audience. I don't care about fucking my sister like in most games here. I personally find it much better if she could be with her boyfriend (hope for it) or taken by Bret. Different people, different opinions and variety of choices this game offers make it special.

Reactions: Renzon and gorgone

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
This game is really nice, but yes, lot of bug... it happend, and it has been corrected.
So i hope the fixed version will be here soon, because i would like to try all the new version, and i stuck with one of the bugs.

zacbat

Aug 6, 2017
This game is great and I’m seriously considering pledging $25 a month on Patreon. And I’m really looking forward to seeing more content!!!

Reactions: botc76
Sep 24, 2017
You could just, yknow, not go down the beastiality route because he clearly indicates it. I dont see the problem with the dev broadening his audience. Why WOULDNT he add a scene for the folks into beastiality?

Reactions: jerry03 and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh sweet summer child. It must be awesome for you. Throwing your money around, willy nilly, and not really caring about it. NEWS FLASH! Not all of us can invest in several patreon projects and not worry about the cost. HELLO? Some people don't have money like you. Fucken spastic fuck.

Wow. You obviously haven't mastered reading. I wrote that I can only support patreon projects with very little money, DUE TO MY FINANCIAL SITUATION.

Meaning, I'm just the opposite of rich, unlike you I'm not however an entitled asshole that thinks he can expect a generous return for investing a pittance.

You are just wrong. Greono gives you something for your money, shut up and more important stop being a spoiled brat.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
since inserting the dog, my Patreon grew +69 new patreons.

The dog is an exclusive idea of a $ 50 + Patreon, so it will continue to appear whenever possible, however it is an optional path for the gamer.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
At first i was like: Yay a MC that is not hung like a horse, ohh wait nvm.. dammit!!
Mine was "oh come on, not again...", because grotesquely oversized body parts are constantly ruining my adult games experience (I know, I'm clearly a minority, given how many especially ridiculously huge baloons are in most of them). But there's nothing lost yet, what happened to MC might have been just one time alergic reaction (it was some powerful stuff he was injected with), and does not necessarily have to happen again.

The new werewolf sized pet is a tougher cookie, I guess a shrinking power diet would not be very believable. I like him (he seems friendly :p), but if he came in some smaller size than XXXXXXL, he'd be move lovable. Plus have anyone though about what feeding this monster will do to poor MC's finances? He'll be broke in a week. That size is irresponsible, I tell you! ;)

Reactions: Mine Turtle
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes