Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Nov 23, 2016
I know that, so I said that it is my vision at stake and that this idea does not apply in real life.

invading a person's house and fucking it without consent, in the game, is the act of rape.

discovering photos of the teacher and use to get sexual favors, in the game, is just an act of domination over the teacher who over time will enjoy and discover their perverted side (if the player works seduction and induction).
Bro i can unlock the option Your master demands payback? and my congratulations, your game is taking shape

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
hi, then first I love this game.
but I have some questions:

the "transformation" male/female will be available at will?
there will be an mix between the two? style futa?
in the long term, the translation into French is always planned?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
hi, then first I love this game.
but I have some questions:

the "transformation" male/female will be available at will?
there will be an mix between the two? style futa?
in the long term, the translation into French is always planned?
The transformation will depend on the level of excitement, male or female, there will be buyable drugs in the game to force the transformation.
yes, the game will have a futa version.
the only fixed translations so far are English and Portuguese. I will keep the other translations as long as there are people available to translate. (this is an act of solidarity and all the time receives messages from people wanting to help with translations.)

I think of setting up a fixed team for translations of the main languages, but it is a plan for the future when the game collects more funds!

Reactions: DiableFripon

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or CG available for this game ? The last time i checked this game it had a terrible save system and looking at the change log it still does.
The game save system will be improved over time, so far I'm prioritizing the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: jason95821

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
I can tell you, the scene is HOT as hell! It's worth it!
I totally agree. It's the best scene / event game. And also scene in armchair with sister. I think if you do more scenes this style will have everyone in your pocket.
My English is bad, I'm sorry

Reactions: greono

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
a bit disappointed with this game. I'm a $1 patron, but don't really get anything for my support. The .05 update is out but I haven't seen it yet. Was promised a code at the start of the month, but haven't got one yet. Not to mention that the entire game can be completed in about 5-10 minutes. Don't get me wrong, the game has lots of high quality (models, storytelling etc...). But yeah.... the developer expects too much payment for such a pittance of content.

You got to be fucking kidding me.
You support him with one buck a month and that is expecting too much?
Due to my financial situation, I usually can't contribute more than 1-3 bucks to a single project, but for that little money I expect nothing.

Seems like on one hand, you've got those developers who are really just out to milk the patreons and then there are patreons with totally unrealistic expectations.

Reactions: Kirotut and greono

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I totally agree. It's the best scene / event game. And also scene in armchair with sister. I think if you do more scenes this style will have everyone in your pocket.
My English is bad, I'm sorry
what scene and how to get it ty.not sure if i need to start over

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Can't offer you the codes but I can offer you access to the premium scenes :)

Just extract to: V0.05\Two Sides v0.05 - 64-Bit_Data\Managed

edit at 19:53 UTC: I believe the first I added was a test one, just put the right one, so if you go to options and it doesn't show that it's unlocked re-download it :)
Thanks for the file. And it is possible that in this file there were still full stats for the characters as it was in version 0.4. It came to the park and there is not enough one point for the action and it's not clear how it was possible in the game before it was earned. Now such a file would be useful

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
i like the artwork but in .05 it still has very little content
for the new steps
0.07 (Release date estimated for Novermber 15)
I'm confident

Jul 24, 2017
This game looks interesting. But before i play i have to know if its possible to avoid bestiality. That's just not my thing.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes