Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
Guys, I need more data on bugs at CADE. I need to know if this occurs in the female or male form. I have been playing the scene several times and at no time did I crash. I may be letting something go.
I just encountered a bug in CADE, seems to happen if you choose the gay route. If I choose to fight off the voice or go along with it the game bugs out afterwards when transitioning from CADE to back home, it just gets stuck in the transition and you cant progress.

Reactions: greono
Aug 3, 2017
I've only played a little so far, but I feel like Rape is a definite option here. Can anyone let me know what options I should choose to avoid any rape stuff (if there is any)? I really don't like it.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I've only played a little so far, but I feel like Rape is a definite option here. Can anyone let me know what options I should choose to avoid any rape stuff (if there is any)? I really don't like it.
I separate rape and forced.

forced is when you induce someone to do what she does not want, but she ends up consenting. if you want to avoid "forced" content you just do not do attitudes involving domination.

rape is without consent. to avoid rape content just ignore the scary voice when you're consulting with Ginger.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Is it normal once you get to the apartment to have everything blocked off as in not implemented or non accessible?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is it normal once you get to the apartment to have everything blocked off as in not implemented or non accessible?
Yes, it's normal. Game is still in development and if I'm not mistaken the first release was only 3 or 4 months ago.

Reactions: kymico
Aug 3, 2017
I separate rape and forced.

forced is when you induce someone to do what she does not want, but she ends up consenting. if you want to avoid "forced" content you just do not do attitudes involving domination.

rape is without consent. to avoid rape content just ignore the scary voice when you're consulting with Ginger.
Can you give me a vague example of what happens that you would consider forced and/or rape? So I understand what you mean, I'm not sure I understand.

Spoiler is ok.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
When every option left is all go to bathroom and watch TV. coming soon all. Can't pick anymore option is it bugged? or the game just already end there? after the phone conversation with Lindsey and browsing anny's conversation

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
ugh... patreon privileged scenes(aka premium content) :idontcare:
i despise this practice and will never support such behaviour.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
When every option left is all go to bathroom and watch TV. coming soon all. Can't pick anymore option is it bugged? or the game just already end there? after the phone conversation with Lindsey and browsing anny's conversation
just go to the Places tab in the right corner of the screen and choose a place to visit

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Can you give me a vague example of what happens that you would consider forced and/or rape? So I understand what you mean, I'm not sure I understand.

Spoiler is ok.
Rape, you follow the woman (usually unknown) to an alley, approach her with aggression and practice sex without her consent. involves gore and humiliation.

Forced, it is when you take a woman the force in a bathroom, but you know that in her interior she wants that much (or will want with time), you will usually need to do the action several times until she begins to want or allow you. example is you discover an obscure secret and change the girl to get sex.

this is just a vision I'm using in my game, it does not apply to the real world.

Reactions: botc76

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
In adult game this distinction is fine and gives more freedom. Blackmail is hardly consider a rape in such a game and there are people who love it but hate pure, forceful rape so they can choose. I like them both so it's fine for me but it's great people can choose

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's also the matter of a sexual fantasy of being forced into it. This can be further broken down into
A: With anyone
B: Only with someone you trust
So, there are exclusions to the rule.

But at the end of the day, this is just a game. There's no need for it to mirror reality too closely. I believe this is one of two reasons that Ginger doesn't set the police after you.
1: Just a game
2: You're the only candidate they have

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
When I decide to GET IN the bathroom while sister is showering the screen turns black and nothing happens.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Those are both rape buddy.
I know that, so I said that it is my vision at stake and that this idea does not apply in real life.

invading a person's house and fucking it without consent, in the game, is the act of rape.

discovering photos of the teacher and use to get sexual favors, in the game, is just an act of domination over the teacher who over time will enjoy and discover their perverted side (if the player works seduction and induction).

Reactions: botc76

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
BUG REPORT (for greono)
1. Morning, when i go to the bathroom (Anny is just showering) if i choose "Get in" -> black screen.
2. When I call Lindsey (using sister's phone) and choose: "Where is she? If something happens to her i swear i'll kill you!", at the end of this conversation no options appear -> I stuck.
If I choose the other option ("Dude chill. I'm just a friend") I can go on (-5 romance), but profiles are absolutely useless and pushing 'Back' botton goes into a conversation loop..

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes