Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Due to being bugged I can't really judge it fully but at this point it looks like a game with some extreme potential. So many possibilites, different outcomes that everyone can find something for himself. Writing is fine and characters looks nice. I will surely observe that one. Hope Bret will have some action with sis if we allow him.

Reactions: greono

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
cant wait for some updates,hopefully there will be an option to choose which sex you are but looks great so far

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i am blocked after reading the messages from sister's phone, i have to see a profile, but i can't the game bug and don't allow me to go further. So it's kind i'm block at the older version
i also had a bug morning, when i want to "get in" the bathroom while she is in there

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't offer you the codes but I can offer you access to the premium scenes :)

Just extract to: V0.05\Two Sides v0.05 - 64-Bit_Data\Managed

edit at 19:53 UTC: I believe the first I added was a test one, just put the right one, so if you go to options and it doesn't show that it's unlocked re-download it :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Is there a way to search the whole thread?
In the upper right hand side of the window click in the search box right under your username. Don't use the one that stretches across the screen that is blinking. When you click in the box, a drop down menu will pop up and then just click search this thread only.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I wanted to give this another chance after trying it couple weeks ago. It's still buggy as fuck. Can't even progress to the end of the current build. So nah, wont bother with this anymore sorry mate.

Reactions: Fragmandk

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Due to being bugged I can't really judge it fully but at this point it looks like a game with some extreme potential. So many possibilites, different outcomes that everyone can find something for himself. Writing is fine and characters looks nice. I will surely observe that one. Hope Bret will have some action with sis if we allow him.
Thanks for playing, the bugs are already being fixed.
We will certainly have Bret with his sister, but it will all depend on the path the player chooses.

Reactions: vir_cotto

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Can you even get out of the house ??? there is no option for it
Just click on the "places" tab and choose the location (if you are in the middle of an event the tab will be locked until you exit the event)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for playing, the bugs are already being fixed.
We will certainly have Bret with his sister, but it will all depend on the path the player chooses.
That's what I wanted to hear. Possibilites and realism are most important for me in such a game. My only advice for now would be to be more careful about gamebreaking bugs (your whole marketing is based on a bugged version until fix will come out) and some way to show Location tab for the player (an arrow with information after we're home for the first time is enough) as it seems like many have this problem. All in all, gameplay and cgs quality is enough to say it has some serious potential. Wish you best

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Guys, I need more data on bugs at CADE. I need to know if this occurs in the female or male form. I have been playing the scene several times and at no time did I crash. I may be letting something go.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes