Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
after this update probably we need to add rape and mind control at the tags. Especially rape for a lot of people is a no no

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
ah yes but this one is for romance.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm happy to be patreon of this game is really good. full of bugs/ and stuff that makes me mad. I'm not agree a lot with dev prices, but if the dev will be able to finish it....

Last edited:

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
after this update probably we need to add rape and mind control at the tags. Especially rape for a lot of people is a no no
Well the whole game is about yes/no possibilities, you can turn it on if you want or leave it off. If Tags are beeing added, that should be specified.
Incest, MM/FF, Rape and Bestiality are definitely missing here.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Well the whole game is about yes/no possibilities, you can turn it on if you want or leave it off. If Tags are beeing added, that should be specified.
Incest, MM/FF, Rape and Bestiality are definitely missing here.
are you talking of the genre in the OP? Because the tags are fine. I'll fix the op too.

Manniskopesten

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone helse have trouble progressing in the game after you've been on the phone with lindsey? Someone mentioned earlier that you have to click on locales but nothing happens when I try this

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Does anyone helse have trouble progressing in the game after you've been on the phone with lindsey? Someone mentioned earlier that you have to click on locales but nothing happens when I try this
there is a bug if you tell lindsey that you care for her (+3 romance) you are stuck. Use the other answer (no points) and you can continue.

Reactions: Manniskopesten

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
there is a bug if you tell lindsey that you care for her (+3 romance) you are stuck. Use the other answer (no points) and you can continue.
Didn't choose that option and i'm still stuck at that part

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Update was disappointing everything is coming soon. So I have redo the game inorder to play a new route.

Even the forcefed route was extremely short. Going to hold off on this one until he gets more content.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm a little bit disappointed with 0.0.5 update.
Very short, but I don't mind that - I don't remember any other game released with options you can't choose because there is no content yet. You can do that in games with free roaming (or at least pretending it's free roaming) when there is some unavailable place, but when you can't choose so simple things like "Call x", "Call y" and all you've got is "wait"...
And ending of 0.0.4 was underwhelming - I thought embracing or rejecting "the voice" should have clear and strong consequences, but no... Not even in continuation of story in 0.0.5.

I thought I'll write review after 0.0.5, but it's probably better to wait and see if the game will get back on right track or opposite. Let's hope it's former.

Sep 4, 2017
I'm a little bit disappointed with 0.0.5 update.
Very short, but I don't mind that - I don't remember any other game released with options you can't choose because there is no content yet. You can do that in games with free roaming (or at least pretending it's free roaming) when there is some unavailable place, but when you can't choose so simple things like "Call x", "Call y" and all you've got is "wait"...
And ending of 0.0.4 was underwhelming - I thought embracing or rejecting "the voice" should have clear and strong consequences, but no... Not even in continuation of story in 0.0.5.

I thought I'll write review after 0.0.5, but it's probably better to wait and see if the game will get back on right track or opposite. Let's hope it's former.
Yeah i think that rejecting/embracing the voice should be final.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Am I the only one who is stuck on the scene after you make out with lindsey? (right at the beginning scene of the alley)

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes