Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Maybe I am doing something wrong but there seems very little content. Does it really finish after checking your sister's phone? I can't seem to do anything after that except watch tv (all channels coming soon) or go to the bathroom (more content coming soon).
You have to click on the 'Locales' tab on the right. Every place you're able to visit now shows up there.

black screen when you leave C.A.D.E..
Yeah, I've encountered several dead ends. You can't progress with some choices while others work. This version seems really buggy for now.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
How can we edit the save values in this version? I'm trying with the HxD hex editor. I can find the value names but not the corresponding value.

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone who experienced an error/bug, when I entered the bathroom while Anny is still there (after "Take that chance") in the morning, there is a deduction in domination then screen turns black.
Also when clicking "View Jenny's profile" no profile was displayed only the back button, then when you clicked it the previous messages of Jenny & Anny that you read pops up.

Last edited:

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
a bit disappointed with this game. I'm a $1 patron, but don't really get anything for my support. The .05 update is out but I haven't seen it yet. Was promised a code at the start of the month, but haven't got one yet. Not to mention that the entire game can be completed in about 5-10 minutes. Don't get me wrong, the game has lots of high quality (models, storytelling etc...). But yeah.... the developer expects too much payment for such a pittance of content.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Can someone upload 100% WALKTROUGH?! Please? with all possible choices? I will reward you if someone will do <3 thanks a lot!!.

Sep 24, 2017
a bit disappointed with this game. I'm a $1 patron, but don't really get anything for my support. The .05 update is out but I haven't seen it yet. Was promised a code at the start of the month, but haven't got one yet. Not to mention that the entire game can be completed in about 5-10 minutes. Don't get me wrong, the game has lots of high quality (models, storytelling etc...). But yeah.... the developer expects too much payment for such a pittance of content.
The dev is doing this alone, and isnt forcing you to pay him. I myself am i $3 patron supporter, not for the benefits but support the dev in making what I see is a game with tons of potential. I understand where your coming from, but you need to read what being a $1 patron gives you. From what I understand $1 patrons get access to new versions 15 days after the release. The whole wait till the beginning of the next month is about new patron supporters, letting them know that he doesnt get anything from them till the beginning of the next month. From what I understand, you need to message him for codes, or comment on release posts. But you being a $1 supporter will not have access till 15 days later, or the 14th of this this month.
Or you can just download it here, like I do. I still want to support the guy because I really enjoy what hes got going here, but also, like you, dont like the wait.

M

MantisK

OK, I'm in the train station and can't figure out how to have gotten 5 dom by the time you got the option to stand up to Bret. I see many games add false options you can't use t the time, like a tease of what you missed because you are lame, or some such developer nonsense.
Now I remember why I get so bored I never make it to the end of day one.
Maybe a walk through is in order, as the options seem rigged. If anyone can stay awake long enough to do one.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
interesting game. But I don't think it's playable at all in it's current form without a walkthrough.
Probably not even in it's finished form without one either.
The way this game runs with dialogue, options and save/load is really annoying and it makes reloading and trying again tedious. Especially if you wanna try different routes, and since there isn't enough content, there is no way of knowing which choices matter and which don't.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes