Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
Okay, I just downloaded the v0.04a and I start a new game and he goes to open his bag but it just stops, an nothing else happens, do I have to press something?
Seems like something is wrong on your end, he opens the bag and takes out a picture and your given 2 options while looking at the picture. Delete the game, redownload, try again. Idk what else you can do.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Okay, I just downloaded the v0.04a and I start a new game and he goes to open his bag but it just stops, an nothing else happens, do I have to press something?
When the MC is searching for the photo of his sister in his bag you have to left-click to take it out.

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to edit the .dat files in order to increase Friendship/Romance/Domination? Or are there specific hex codes i can enter into CE to change these? I have changed them with CE before but it doesnt seem to work perfectly, the hex code changes with each save. Sorry for being stupid :p

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Estimates for Update 0.05 (95%) (Release date estimated for September 30)
  1. DONE - 02 More content with Anny (events and dialogues for relationship improvement);
  2. DONE - 01 events with a Patreon Character ($50+) (Other) (Access Free to ALL);
  3. DONE - 01 Sex scene with Dr Hartmann (female form);
  4. DONE - 01 Sex scene with Ginger (female form - Lesbian) ($15+);
  5. DONE - Progress of the quest "Losing My Virginity";
  6. DONE - 01 new location (Central Park)
  7. DONE - 03 new character (Jenny, Ashley And Policeman);
  8. Remaking some dialogues;
  9. Translations Portuguese to English
  10. Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)
  11. Fix version (three to five days after base version)
  12. Multi-language version (along with the fix version)
  13. Walkthrough (along with the fix version)
30 sep 2018?

Reactions: greono

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Definitely the dev is going to wait until the last second as usual. So it will be very late during the night in Europe. Moreover it is going to be released to a small number of people. I doubt that we will be able to have it immediately. I'm not 100% positive, but for the last releases we waited for a while. I like this game and I want to play it, so to be clear we will try to have it ASAP.

Any further post asking for the release should be reported to the mod, but please don't start a flaming here. :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@greono There is a large transformation game community at . I recommend you also posting your game there for more exposure.

Reactions: greono

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Maybe I am doing something wrong but there seems very little content. Does it really finish after checking your sister's phone? I can't seem to do anything after that except watch tv (all channels coming soon) or go to the bathroom (more content coming soon).

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes