Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Nope, it hangs at the phone scen : I went with high romance train

Can get it with other choices : If I go with dominion (wank at train) it plays right
Ah, sorry. I can't help you there unfortunately. A lot of options seem buggy in this new release. I wonder what happened because that was not the case with the previous version.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There is much more bugs in this version even in old stuffs.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There is much more bugs in this version even in old stuffs.
I noticed that too when I started a new game. It is really a shame because I love the possibilities in this game. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Toshio

Jun 17, 2017
I liked this game but this version has too much bugs, I dont know when the game ends, etc

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I think that i'm going to wait until it will be complete. The coming soon choices hut me too much.

I can still see the potential in the game

Sep 4, 2017
Ohh wow that escalated rater fast, i went from not being able to get +5 dominance to getting a HJ on the station. :O Talk about 0-60. xD

Sep 24, 2017
I really like this game. The only thing I wish the dev did was work on the "Coming Soon" scenes first before forwarding the story. That we can get a full feel for all the options you can make, rather than it feel linear. Not saying there arent already lots of choices, there are, just would love to see what the coming soon scenes entail.

Game ends with an 'End of current version' screen/message.

Really? How did you manage that?
The only way I know you can get the HJ at the train station is by using CE to increase Domination with Linda. Otherwise it doesnt seem possible to have enough domination to persuade her into giving you.

Sep 4, 2017
Game ends with an 'End of current version' screen/message.

Really? How did you manage that?
Tell her you got a scolarship
then tell her that you are only interested in her
tel her that you rented and apartment
Good i can see you more often
Are you saying that you don't find leches bla bla.

After that you should have 8 domi, but the rest ill leave to you to find out. ;)

Sep 4, 2017
I really like this game. The only thing I wish the dev did was work on the "Coming Soon" scenes first before forwarding the story. That we can get a full feel for all the options you can make, rather than it feel linear. Not saying there arent already lots of choices, there are, just would love to see what the coming soon scenes entail.

The only way I know you can get the HJ at the train station is by using CE to increase Domination with Linda. Otherwise it doesnt seem possible to have enough domination to persuade her into giving you.
CE?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ohh well i did it without so yes it is possible..
It was a bug in the last version but now it is fixed and yes you can do it without cheating. I even found a new way to have a lot of dominance over sis in the shower scene. No idea if it is a new stuff or it was in the older version too.

Sep 4, 2017
It was a bug in the last version but now it is fixed and yes you can do it without cheating. I even found a new way to have a lot of dominance over sis in the shower scene. No idea if it is a new stuff or it was in the older version too.
yeah a light rub, not to much or she gets mad:p

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes