Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
@planetmorpheus

The 55 update should include.

1. DONE - 02 More content with Bret (events and dialogues for relationship improvement);
2. DONE - 01 Sex scene with Bret (female form) ($15+); (Patreons $15+ of September will receive the access code for this scene.)
3. DONE - 01 events with a Patreon Character ($50+) (Ashley) (Access Free to ALL);
4. DONE - Sexual scene with bald pervert
5. DONE - New location (East Alley)
Thanks for that. I saw all that stuff but opted to go a different route with the bald guy, because...EEW!:perservingface::confounded:

Just wanted to make sure that I unlocked everything. Glad I didn't miss anything. Thank you for the reply.:)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Your welcome. I checked both out and it wasn't much with the bald guy it was just a blow job and Bret's scene was way hotter. I think later on in the game the bald guy is probably going to come back and get a piece of the player by force. Because now he knows where she lives now and will probably be stalking her whenever she appears and then come get some.

Tekendridel

Aug 10, 2017
Does the premium content crack unlock the sex scene with Bret and the Doctor? I can't seem to find it (unless the sex scene is Bret going down on you and the Doctor groping and kissing you).

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Does the premium content crack unlock the sex scene with Bret and the Doctor? I can't seem to find it (unless the sex scene is Bret going down on you and the Doctor groping and kissing you).
You have to chose the Bi stuff in the beginning, in the bathroom. Then you have to go to the train girl's apartment after trying to slug Bret in the train station.(There is a walkthrough somewhere on this thread that shows that path) But, he doesn't go down on you...it's the other way around. The doctor stuff gets broken up by the nurse, regardless. There is also another Bret event with some hj stuff. But, you kinda' have to befriend him. hope that helps.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Permium content does unlock Bret's scene as well as the bald headed guy.The doctor only has the kissing and groping which has been in the game for a bit Ginger on the other hand does have a sex scene so you can get jiggy with her if you want instead.

Last edited:

Tekendridel

Aug 10, 2017
His wording on "scene's" is a little confusing. Sex = Not sex, just head... Was confused cause some of the change logs say "sexual scene" not "sex scene" :)

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@greono This game is amazing! I'm glad that you started this project, it has so much potencial.
I'm just wondering if there will be any love route for Jimmy or any other younger boy.
Hope you have a great week
Hi, thanks for playing and enjoy!
Yes, I think of allowing a path with Jimmy (romance and domination). For now he is the only young boy in the game, but I intend to bring more characters as time grows.

Reactions: random313

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Guys, for some reason I was not able to access the site f95, well, now I'm back, I will not have time to read all the comments, so if you have any questions, just ask me now: D

Thank you all!

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Patreon is turning into paturd looks like they don't like bestiality, rape,incest, or any type of fetish really. Would of laughed my ass of if they had put NTR on that list maybe they will later. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post. Like dev's don't already have enough shit posted under paturd only posts. Guess that's why there are other sites around to use so they can post their shit on those sites without being forced to put them under anything. Hopefully the DEV doesn't remove anything from their game like bestiality and incest. I see lots of games becoming boring and generic.

@greono I just thought of something your game is missing and that's tentacles. It could happen like this. The brother goes to the experiment place for some tests and what not and while there finds something weird when they are getting ready to leave and they decide to take it with them. When they get home they place the weird egg or whatever it is under their bed and while it's under there it hatches and later the brother comes into the room to go to bed. During the night the brother has one of their transformations and transforms into a girl which awakens the tentacles under the bed and they come up for some play time.
Exist

I liked the idea! Believe me, there is a lot of strange things and obscure secrets in CADE !!! :D

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@greono sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot about this problem, (Just picked up Divinity:OS2, that's kept, me busy for the last few days haha) I'm playing in 1920x1080 neither fullscreen and windowed worked last time I checked. I got it working for the first scenes but after I got off the train it went back to the white blank background.
man, try to do the following, give admin level access to all files in the game folder.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Not been posted here yet but been working with @greono on the user interface redesign for this game.

Here's an early look at some of the systems coming into the game in future updates;

New Chat Dialog Design

UI4-ChatDialog.jpg
Female Character Profile

UI4-FemaleCharacterProfile.jpg
Location Select UI

UI4-LocationSelect.jpg
Male Character Profile

UI4-MaleCharacterProfile.jpg
Menu Dialog Wheel

UI4-MenuDial.jpg

Menu Dropdown

UI4-MenuDropdown.jpg

Feel free to share your thoughts on these early concepts :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Not been posted here yet but been working with @greono on the user interface redesign for this game.

Here's an early look at some of the systems coming into the game in future updates;

New Chat Dialog Design

View attachment 30202
Female Character Profile

View attachment 30203
Location Select UI

View attachment 30204
Male Character Profile

View attachment 30205
Menu Dialog Wheel

View attachment 30206

Menu Dropdown

View attachment 30207

Very Nice, Can't wait to see it.:extremelyhappy:

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
So with the updated Patreon guidelines, does the rape content of this game will be remove in future ?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

New Chat Dialog Design

View attachment 30202
Female Character Profile

View attachment 30203
Location Select UI

View attachment 30204
Male Character Profile

View attachment 30205
Menu Dialog Wheel

View attachment 30206

Menu Dropdown

View attachment 30207

Looks absolutely amazing! I love it!

Reactions: a1fox3

Meercy

Sep 15, 2017
When are you going to get your sister's cell phone in the bathroom, can I go without my underwear? same as it has in cgs.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
there is no content change
only the freely accessible page is without problematic words
Actually, there are a few things that changed with the phone interface and a couple of path changes. But, that would mean that you have to start a new game:frown:... or mess with the code.;)

Reactions: Crusoe
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes