Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yes, but check out the detailed update schedule on Patreon:

for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for November 20)
  1. Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. Redo System of conversation and display of the characters.
  3. Redo some scenarios.
  4. Redo Save Game System.
  5. Add Cheat code system
  6. Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  7. Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  8. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
  9. Translations to English
  10. Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)
Thank you for doing, what our lazy asses wouldn't do.XD

Great information. Thank You.:)

I am really looking forward to the next release...TWO MORE WEEKS!:eazyHype:

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Hey! my ass is not lazy.. it moves around from time to time.
you are everywhere xD

Yes, but check out the detailed update schedule on Patreon:

for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for November 20)
  1. Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. Redo System of conversation and display of the characters.
  3. Redo some scenarios.
  4. Redo Save Game System.
  5. Add Cheat code system
  6. Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  7. Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  8. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
  9. Translations to English
  10. Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)
thank u looks like it will be a good update looking forwaard to see it

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
It is avoidable, if you don't want it. You just need to remember to read everything on the sisters phone conversations. This will allow you to subvert the NTR.
so i just need to read evertything even the part where sh jokes about sucking jimmy?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yay, Jimmy \m/ I hope he will have his chance. This game has so many potential routes it's only fair (tho development of these will be slow as hell probably). It seems like next update is gonna be mostly technical. Looks cool tho

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
***snip***
I am really looking forward to the next release...TWO MORE WEEKS!:eazyHype:
***snip**
thank u looks like it will be a good update looking forwaard to see it
This seems to be a technical update without any new content but I'm also looking forward to it. I hope for the new and amazing UI to be added with this update.

do i see some NTR bullshet with this jimmy? hmmm i wonder
Maybe but the only content that you can't circumvent for now is the gender-bender part and even that will be controllable later in the game if I understood previous posts correctly. So, will NTR be happening in the game? Most likely. If so, will it be optional? Most likely.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Yay, Jimmy \m/ I hope he will have his chance. This game has so many potential routes it's only fair (tho development of these will be slow as hell probably). It seems like next update is gonna be mostly technical. Looks cool tho
i hope not i dont want some NTR holding my knees like eric on BigBrother jimmy can go fuck hes sister if he wants but not mine...NOT MINE BETCH

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i hope not i dont want some NTR holding my knees like eric on BigBrother jimmy can go fuck hes sister if he wants but not mine...NOT MINE BETCH
So you can just prevent that. It's not a game about incest. It's a game about choice. Or at least it seems so. It's already confirmed that if you wish for a rape then it exists so NTR is pretty safe choice due to its recent popularity. Even bestiality has its place here. I'm all for choice and I'm all for NTR. I feel nothing arousing in banging my own sis so if she wants to shag with this Jimmy (or Bret or anyone else) she can do it. For me possibilites are the coolest thing in this game

Reactions: wep

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
So you can just prevent that. It's not a game about incest. It's a game about choice. Or at least it seems so. It's already confirmed that if you wish for a rape then it exists so NTR is pretty safe choice due to its recent popularity. Even bestiality has its place here. I'm all for choice and I'm all for NTR. I feel nothing arousing in banging my own sis so if she wants to shag with this Jimmy (or Bret or anyone else) she can do it. For me possibilites are the coolest thing in this game
dont get me wrong tho choises are cool im cool aboute that and NTR its somewhat understandeble but not at the point where u take almost a full game to get rid of a guy u dont want in there. idk if i make my self clear or not with that x.x

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
dont get me wrong tho choises are cool im cool aboute that and NTR its somewhat understandeble but not at the point where u take almost a full game to get rid of a guy u dont want in there. idk if i make my self clear or not with that x.x
Fully understandable. I doubt that's the case here. It's usually a matter of 1-2 pretty obvious choices to remove some fetish. At least that's the case with gay, incest and bestiality. I hope NTR will be possible the same way. I like it but unavoidable NTR is meh.

Reactions: KimYoon

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Fully understandable. I doubt that's the case here. It's usually a matter of 1-2 pretty obvious choices to remove some fetish. At least that's the case with gay, incest and bestiality. I hope NTR will be possible the same way. I like it but unavoidable NTR is meh.
thats what i meant i just finished the game now and if the NTR will be that way i wouldnt mind with that

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes