Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Do you mean the phone conversation the first morning? Absolutely not.
Top-right of eh monitor, you have some buttons. The first one is "locations" (or something similar) open the menu. click on aunt house and you will be able to continue the story.
...Jesus fucking Christ LOL, I would've NEVER figured that shit out. It doesn't mention it once in the game and the English is broken enough to not make you want to check that single tiny little window out for new locations. I just want the gay routes to pick up from this point now. Sigh... But thanks for the heads up on the location shit, lol.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
release dates for updates keep getting pushed back. Plus features in updates get shuffled over to later updates.

Hence, next update is nothing but "redo"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So in other words ignore the 0.06 update and wait for the 0.07 update. Though they probably should change the 0.07 update from November -- to December as I don't think they'll be getting another update out in November after the 0.06 update.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
release dates for updates keep getting pushed back. Plus features in updates get shuffled over to later updates.

Hence, next update is nothing but "redo"
There's an extreme amount of work going on with the update, not only is it a UI update (which changes every aspect of how the game is going to be played near enough) but also it means reworking scenes and stuff too. I think most of the UI designs I have created are now over with that side of the team and is being translated into the game.

It's a good thing that we are doing these changes now with being fairly early on in the game rather than at a later time and pushing dates back at that point. There are still some UI bits to design on my part, but they aren't as drastic as the stuff I have shared in earlier posts here in the thread or what you've seen on the patreon, so not too big to add in as more updates are made.

Game is getting day and night systems, some stuff will be available throughout the day. Currency is coming in, actual movement around scenes via the locomotion system so you'll be clicking through objects, some, later on in the game could even be a bit hard to see - so there'll be a sense of discovery. There is a lot planned for the game, he is trying to get the meaty stuff out of the way before things get too indepth with the story and having to redo things even more.

So in other words ignore the 0.06 update and wait for the 0.07 update. Though they probably should change the 0.07 update from November -- to December as I don't think they'll be getting another update out in November after the 0.06 update.
Judging by my last sync meeting with him, he is trying hard to get both updates out by the end of the month. But obstacles, fate, icecream trucks, unicorns etc, who knows.

(Concept) Work in Progress Save / Load system:
UI4-SVLoad.jpg

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looking at recent updates I'm pretty amazed how good it looks like. It's really ambitious but it seems like it will work. Can't wait to test it in practice cuz whole gameplay might be altered a lot but these changes. Really one of the most promising games I see here but I cannot be certain yet. I cheer for them. It's better to fix technical issues early even if it costs you some patrons and time

Reactions: Caligula
Nov 18, 2017
Very interesting looking game so far! I'll likely need to see how the male / gay options progress before I'm willing to contribute, but very tantalizing so far. The updates indicated on the patreon roadmap don't seem to have much coming up in that regard, but I'll try and remain hopeful. lol

Couple confusing points that maybe you are already aware of. First time through I agreed to help Lindsay without asking anything in return, yet next day my character 'remembered' that she'd offered a job contact, which she hadn't.

Also, I'd made all the conversational choices to indicated my character was interested in men, and also not sexually interested in family members, yet going through the sister's phone, my character inexplicably seemed to indicate he wanted to get into his sister's pants and felt this objective was threatened by her having a boyfriend.

My character is much more likely to become interested in the boyfriend, though the thing that seems to be building with Brett seems pretty hot.

Obviously this is still a very early build, but thought I'd mention these things. There were actually quite a few inconsistencies like that but those were the two that really stuck out in my head. :)

Thanks for starting the game, and gonna be keeping a close eye on this one!

Reactions: enea94

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Any news here?
LAst time i see, this game end's in that scene with sister and that dog?
Any new content?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Just read above, the post of
And to add onto that, latest news for the update:

for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for November 28)
  1. In Progress - Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. DONE - Redo System of conversation
  3. In Progress - Display of the characters.
  4. Add Cheat code system
  5. DONE - Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  6. DONE - Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  7. DONE - Redone UI
  8. In Progress - 02 More More content with Anny (In PlayerHome)
  9. In Progress - 02 Bathroom event with Anny
  10. Redone Bathroom
  11. DONE - Add Player Bedroom
  12. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
  13. Translations to English
  14. Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)

Jul 18, 2017
And to add onto that, latest news for the update:

for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for November 28)
  1. In Progress - Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. DONE - Redo System of conversation
  3. In Progress - Display of the characters.
  4. Add Cheat code system
  5. DONE - Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  6. DONE - Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  7. DONE - Redone UI
  8. In Progress - 02 More More content with Anny (In PlayerHome)
  9. In Progress - 02 Bathroom event with Anny
  10. Redone Bathroom
  11. DONE - Add Player Bedroom
  12. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
  13. Translations to English
  14. Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)
Thats a lot of work you guys have been working on, i'm surprised how much is being done. keep up the good work guys i'm looking forward to the update, this update sounds like its going to massively improve the game :)

Reactions: Caligula

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
I am really looking forward to the next release. It is a little sad that the release date has been pushed back, but I think the quality of the game will be worth it. Please keep up the good work. :)

May 3, 2017
Wow! Simply wow! What an awesome game so far! The level of detail is excellent! Nothing comes even close to the number of choices with regard to sex scene build up as compared to other games. The build up is brilliant and damn arousing.. This game should be among the top 3. I was as it is bloody impressed with the whole train scene and getting a hand job from Lindsey.. After trying the sister caressing route, I was blown away by the sheer choices.. Seriously man, great fucking well done! Please keep building! One request would be to make the cum shots more fluid than just having it like static shots!

I also loved the kissing scene with Lindsay, beautifully animated, very sensual, even licking sister's nipples is very well animated. I think DMD should implement this style of animation than the current POV still shot. It looks wired although in DMD the animation is superior and fluid..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Yes it'll be in the game. I'm waiting for more doggie fun for the sister and brother while he's transformed into a girl and I'm also waiting for the brother while in female form to be raped by someone or something.

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
There's an extreme amount of work going on with the update, not only is it a UI update (which changes every aspect of how the game is going to be played near enough) but also it means reworking scenes and stuff too. I think most of the UI designs I have created are now over with that side of the team and is being translated into the game.

It's a good thing that we are doing these changes now with being fairly early on in the game rather than at a later time and pushing dates back at that point. There are still some UI bits to design on my part, but they aren't as drastic as the stuff I have shared in earlier posts here in the thread or what you've seen on the patreon, so not too big to add in as more updates are made.

Game is getting day and night systems, some stuff will be available throughout the day. Currency is coming in, actual movement around scenes via the locomotion system so you'll be clicking through objects, some, later on in the game could even be a bit hard to see - so there'll be a sense of discovery. There is a lot planned for the game, he is trying to get the meaty stuff out of the way before things get too indepth with the story and having to redo things even more.

Judging by my last sync meeting with him, he is trying hard to get both updates out by the end of the month. But obstacles, fate, icecream trucks, unicorns etc, who knows.

(Concept) Work in Progress Save / Load system:
View attachment 41978
Wow! This looks really promising! I can't wait!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe i have more than one acc here?:FuckYea:
:smileskisses:
So you are secretly posing as Fox then...and it is you I have been messing with the past 2Months...

Well played sir...Well Played!;):kisskiss:
You know it baby..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is why i'm going to say, are we going OT again? staaahp it.
So you two are hanging out over here and talking behind my back, ok I see how it is. o_O:closedtongue:

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
Apparently the new version got delayed by another week. I hope it will be worth waiting and the delays wont happen too often.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Apparently the new version got delayed by another week. I hope it will be worth waiting and the delays wont happen too often.
Just found out myself by reading this, bit of a shame but if Greono feels its a must then its a must.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes