Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So the cg has a scene with the sister in the bathroom. Anyone know how to trigger that?
I guess you're talking about her being pinned down on the bathroom floor by MC? When she enters the bathroom while MC leaves the shower naked choose the 3rd option 'Grab her'.

Reactions: ZoeAnna and wep

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
I guess you're talking about her being pinned down on the bathroom floor by MC? When she enters the bathroom while MC leaves the shower naked choose the 3rd option 'Grab her'.
No not that one. The one where the brother goes into the bathroom without underwear. Sorry for being unclear.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
No not that one. The one where the brother goes into the bathroom without underwear. Sorry for being unclear.
Could you post that pic somehow? It's been some time since I've played the game and I can't remember that scene. Or maybe someone else does?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
There are several choices that lead up to that scenario. If you are looking to trigger something specific, you have to select different options before you enter the bathroom to get the sisters affection up higher. Then she will be more susceptible to your advances. This also depends on if you have the extra scenes installed. If you do not have it, I included a file that you can put into the "game" directory that will open it up. I hope this helps:) have fun.

Edit: Credit goes to TCMS for the file. I just happened to have it lying around.;)

Reactions: ZoeAnna and UncleVT

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I cant get it(I have the file you entered in my game)!! you have only two sessions when your in the bathroom with your sis(in less I miss something???)nether one to I entered without underwear??

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
I have the file too. Thanks for the share anyways.
I just can't figure out what needs to be done before the bathroom scenes. I am guessing certain choices on the train matter?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I have the file too. Thanks for the share anyways.
I just can't figure out what needs to be done before the bathroom scenes. I am guessing certain choices on the train matter?
Yes, you have to masturbate to the picture of your sister in the bathroom on the train, this opens up the incest path for you.

Edit:
I am sorry, I completely forgot about that part.
Going back to a previous save while your playing, is also helpful. The save system is kind of shitty but , once you figure it out, it's not too bad. From what I understand, the dev is going to change it anyway.

Reactions: ZoeAnna

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, you have to masturbate to the picture of your sister, this opens up the incest path for you.
Did that. Gets me the scenes where sister is sleeping. And when you grab her in washroom. Not the one where you wake in the washroom without the underwear tho.
Guess I'll check it out again when the new update comes.
Thanks tho.

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
I was playing around with CheatEngine 6.6 trying to find the values for Lindey's Domination and Romance, using the train and train station scene, and I found that the values I found before don't change her Domination and Romance after loading a save.
Am I doing something wrong? Or do the values change?

tathar86

May 10, 2017
I would like to know with which software you make your artworks for your game. I'm looking for one just to create with dogs

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was playing around with CheatEngine 6.6 trying to find the values for Lindey's Domination and Romance, using the train and train station scene, and I found that the values I found before don't change her Domination and Romance after loading a save.
Am I doing something wrong? Or do the values change?
I have a feeling that game checks for accurate values in accordance with flags. As development of Two Sides goes on, you won't need to cheat anymore if you can think about what you're doing... Sometimes reading the text helps you to make positive decisions.
I would like to know with which software you make your artworks for your game. I'm looking for one just to create with dogs
I think it's some form of Daz or Daz3D. He hasn't said.

For anyone interested, V0.06 looks to be a system overhaul update. This is what you can expect:
GreonoGames said:
  1. Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. Redo System of conversation and display of the characters.
  3. Redo some scenarios.
  4. Redo Save Game System.
  5. Add Cheat code system
  6. Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  7. Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  8. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
9 and 10 refer to translations and edits. He might sneak more scenes in there, but all these changes require a lot of work considering he was having issues with 3Delight and iRay. Still don't know how to feel about the locomotion system.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me what version the latest update is supposed to be? I have the 0.055fix2 which ends right after reading all the conversations on the phone, yet I see the changelog talking about new characters, scenes and locations. Is the phone as far as we can play right now or is there more? I'm confused.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can someone explain to me what version the latest update is supposed to be? I have the 0.055fix2 which ends right after reading all the conversations on the phone, yet I see the changelog talking about new characters, scenes and locations. Is the phone as far as we can play right now or is there more? I'm confused.
Do you mean the phone conversation the first morning? Absolutely not.
Top-right of eh monitor, you have some buttons. The first one is "locations" (or something similar) open the menu. click on aunt house and you will be able to continue the story.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I saw a mod for .55 Fixed that unlocked the premium stuff, and a separate one that raised stats (domination, friendship, love) to make it easier to unlock choices, but didn't see one that did both. So I made one that has extra content + those values starting higher for those who would like it.

Same process as with the other ones:

Find your existing Assembly-CSharp.dll in "(Two Sides Folder)\Data\Managed" rename it something like Assembly-CSharp.dll.bck or whatever so you can easily change back to it. Extract attached zip into the folder you where you just renamed the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When using cheat engine you must do them in one run. First start with 0 for first scan then when you get your first relationship points do another scan but also make sure you keep track of how much you are at for domination. Once you get relationship maxed do a scan for domination if you do everything correctly you have be able to max both relationship and domination by the end of the the translation part only one I wasn't able to ill all the way up was friendship.

When you reload a save you are basically starting a new instance of the game where you never ran cheat engine.

I hope there will be a another scene with the bald guy to where get him if he comes outside as a female.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes