Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for December) (November's Patreons will can download it)
DONE - Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
Redo System of conversation ( Was ready, but I decided to switch to talk in balloons. )
In Progress - Display of the characters.
In Progress - Add Cheat code system
DONE - Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
DONE - Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
DONE - Redone UI
DONE - 02 More content with Anny (In PlayerHome)
In Progress - 02 Bathroom event with Anny
In Progress - Redone Bathroom
DONE - Add Player Bedroom
Translations to English
Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
gonna love to see more anna scenes though i must say even though i do like him in fem form but i also whould love 2 see he and anna having sex whit each other from the first shower scene.
becausse iff stats are right you could keep going on anna becausse she whas liking it

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for December) (November's Patreons will can download it)
DONE - Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
Redo System of conversation ( Was ready, but I decided to switch to talk in balloons. )
In Progress - Display of the characters.
In Progress - Add Cheat code system
DONE - Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
DONE - Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
DONE - Redone UI
DONE - 02 More content with Anny (In PlayerHome)
In Progress - 02 Bathroom event with Anny
In Progress - Redone Bathroom
DONE - Add Player Bedroom
Translations to English
Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)
Thanks for the info! :)

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
I can't seem to run the exe file. It comes back stating that is corrupted and unreadable. Haven't even done any form of modifications. Any assistance with this problematic ordeal.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Main page only shows the 64-bit version of the game. If you do not have a 64bit windows it won't run.

If you do have 64-bit windows... redownload and try again, I suppose? Seems the most obvious problem with a 'corrupted and unreadable' file.

Reactions: Luigi08

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Main page only shows the 64-bit version of the game. If you do not have a 64bit windows it won't run.

If you do have 64-bit windows... redownload and try again, I suppose? Seems the most obvious problem with a 'corrupted and unreadable' file.
Pretty much this^

Try download it from a different mirror.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Does anyone know the unlock code for bret scene?
Obviously the link it is in the OP....
However for your convenience:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like the game, but sometimes Greono is really strange. So he skipped the November release and it is ok (he promise to send the new version even if you don't pay for December, so no complaining). His last post was the 20th of November, and yesterday he posted that he is on holiday LOL. Christmas is coming so I think that there is a chance to not see the game until January.

I'm at my mother-in-law's house, I can not make the game here. but as soon as I return I will give full attention to the development of the game.
All I can ask for is excuses for the waiting, but we're talking about creating a game, not a TV show that needs to be released every month (or weeks) a new episode. A game is much more systematic, so I saw the need to redo the system, for the sake of the future of the game.
please do not be discouraged, for I am anxious to continue and bring new intriguing and exciting scenes!
I'd like to say that I'm on vacation, so as soon as I return from the trip, I'll give all my time to the game.
I'll also have to start morning races, because I'm getting fat> D

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I said a few pages back that I didn't think they would make it with the 07 update in November and 06 still has a lot that needs to be done with it before it's released. I would change the release date for 06 to January and 07 to February just to be safe.

Reactions: PandaLulz

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone, I just got home. here in Brazil it's 8:40 PM

I'm exhausted, but I'm already reviewing the game's codes and preparing a list of pendeces to start heavy work tomorrow!

Thanks to all by the patience and understanding.

Two Sides is back!

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes