Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone, it's exactly 10h AM in Brazil and I'm starting another day of work. Yesterday I did some rendering, but unfortunately I lost a lot of time recreating the Player's home, I do not know the reason, but when I went to open the file it was corrupted and then I had to rebuild it almost from scratch, but I was able to change some new things, change the color of some objects and improve the environment including putting an entry to the kitchen more detailed.
I enjoyed yesterday to learn a bit of Sketchup and I'm really enjoying it, I think some furniture i'll make with this fabulous tool.
today I will do the tests with the system of Emotion and Expression, I will bring videos as soon as I can do everything to function correctly.

Thank you all!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is why you should always have back ups so if shit happens then you will at least have a working one to fall back on.

Garravk

Dec 28, 2017
Language: English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.

but it's only in English and Portuguese

I put the code that 1206 in Options but nothing happens

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ That's the password for opening the sisters phone when she gives it to you to use to call someone.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
can someone UPLOAD full walktrought please? i think im missing lot of content.. becouse i just got baldy scene doctor (Kissing+gropping) Forced BJ with Doctors assistent. handjob on train station and sister bathroom (tickling and also masssaging butt etc.) and when she is sleeping groping event full.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't consider something dead when a developer is active and actively reporting on the progress.

--

Not sure why they would put something like that under a paywall you would think that they would want everyone to know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caligula

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@

I don't consider something dead when a developer is active and actively reporting on the progress.

--

Not sure why they would put a like that under a paywall you would think that they would want everyone to know that.
Don't bother to answer. Close to every update he's starting to troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caligula and loqex

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

"So, shall we go to the bathroom, Bret?"
And so, can you get some more spicy scene with Bret?

The work is flowing! I managed to get better outdoor lighting in the park! Hope you like it!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What a plot twist. Bret said he'll fuck MC's sister so MC is going to fuck Bret. Defend yourself and go for her Bret:eek:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
GreonoGames 15h ago

Well, now it's not the bugs (at least not yet). The creator of the character Sierra has not yet pronounced himself to authorize the shape of his character, so that content will not be in that update. I'm finishing the story with Bret, but what is taking my time are the relatives who are coming to visit me: /
I'll do my best to bring the update today with everything working! (God help me haha)

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes