Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
That relatives shows up around new years eve is something thats pretty normal, but also something he should have known and planed around.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like they changed the way stuff is going to be added as they have changed the time frame for stuff it looks like it's now just one big clump with no time frames.

Last edited:

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
So, half the world already reached the new year and we still have no update. Guess he will delay the release again ... :angry:

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
He's from Brazil as far as I know, so he still got some time, but we hopefully get it today.
You are right and a few hours are no problem in general, but the release has been pushed back many times, which is really disappointing. This way of working stops me from considering to become a patreon :frown:

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, i know the dev personally and he's been having a few tough weeks (family and healthwise) so he got behind his schedule...

I know for a fact that he pulled at least 3 all nighters last week to get 0.6 up asap, which I think went online today around 3AM UTC time

I can try to get the download link from him if you guys are still interested

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Guys, i know the dev personally and he's been having a few tough weeks (family and healthwise) so he got behind his schedule...

I know for a fact that he pulled at least 3 all nighters last week to get 0.6 up asap, which I think went online today around 3AM UTC time

I can try to get the download link from him if you guys are still interested
From what I've seen from comments on his patreon it seems to be very buggy in its current state, so it may be better to give him a chance to fix it first. Then again, more people playing (testing) it could potentially find more bugs.

Did he implement a new save system in the end? I recall that supposedly being one of the main focuses (if I recall correctly, somebody other than him was doing it and there were previews and everything), however it seems (based on his lists) that it isn't done. It may sound weird, but it was actually one of the things I was looking forward to the most.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I believe you are talking about PandaLulz as they have been helping them with the UI and stuff but from what I heard from GreonoGames is that they are going to use the old system and with each new update they are going to swap out part of the old with part of the new.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
@

I believe you are talking about PandaLulz as they have been helping them with the UI and stuff but from what I heard from GreonoGames is that they are going to use the old system and with each new update they are going to swap out part of the old with part of the new.
Hmm. I think it would be more sensible to complete updating the system before adding new content, as the more content there is, the more potential problems that can occur.
GreonoGames could still work on renders/scripting/etc. in preparation while PandaLulz deals with the system, but I wouldn't add it until after the new system is in place and working as it should.

Reactions: ShadowManNor
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes