Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Could anybody help me out with a problem I'm having. The game won't run properly, whenever I try playing the game an error stating that "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable." Any other unity based game that I play gives me no issues and I would really like to be able to play this game so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Anybody think he should work on all those "coming soon" options before adding stuff like 3d?
Well according to his post he thinks making the switch to 3D would be easier than the 2d hes currently doing. Plus the sooner he switches to 3D the less 2D stuff he has to remake in 3D
So no if hes gonna make the switch he should definitely do it before adding in all that stuff

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Could anybody help me out with a problem I'm having. The game won't run properly, whenever I try playing the game an error stating that "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable." Any other unity based game that I play gives me no issues and I would really like to be able to play this game so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried redownloading it?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Update is pretty bugged, best to wait for a fix
Try the latest fix, or post up what sort of bugs you're experiencing.

Bit of an odd one, perhaps try extract the game into a different location (or hard drive if you have multiple HDD's). Could also possibly try redownloading the game or running in a compatibility mode and update / redownload WinRar (or a different extractor like 7Zip)

Sep 24, 2017
Try the latest fix, or post up what sort of bugs you're experiencing.

Bit of an odd one, perhaps try extract the game into a different location (or hard drive if you have multiple HDD's). Could also possibly try redownloading the game or running in a compatibility mode and update / redownload WinRar (or a different extractor like 7Zip)
Ah ok, just downloaded and it fixed my issues. Didnt notice the newer fix.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
this one has too many bugs please upload urs
@anschwww posted 2 different links :p
the first one was 0.6 and the 2nd link was 0.6fix
You need the 2nd link. And shared a MEGA link which is where I have my version uploaded as well and theres no point in having 2 seperate MEGA links lol

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes