Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
For me the game ends exactly in the same point. With the dog licking sis panties.
Have something forward this?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Yes. After you accept the dog, you take it home where are 3 more scenes that i know of.
Not for me... this simple and saying "end of this version"
and i take the version from 0.6.
I need a new save to take this scene?
Or is cause of my choices?

Gasarilos

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know what the new scenes are?
First scene is at home after you accept the dog, it makes mess while anny takes shower, you peep on her and have some fun. Next one is after that in living room, little ass play. Third is some gay route scene, not sure about that one.

Images from these scenes are in post I made earlier

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
First scene is at home after you accept the dog, it makes mess while anny takes shower, you peep on her and have some fun. Next one is after that in living room, little ass play. Third is some gay route scene, not sure about that one.

Images from these scenes are in post I made earlier
Gay route scene? is some futanari scene? Or is with the ex-boyfriend of the girl in the train? All my choices is with girls, like ann, the girl in train and the nurse. I reject all guys. And has a futa scene

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
huh i guess i missed quite a lot in the game. last time i played it (must be 0.5) i was stuck in the living room after seeing sis for the first time and taking the shower. every option was "greyed out" with the sidenote "coming soon". couldn't do a shit there. i threw the game out of my list, also due ot the fucking annoying grind ingame, earning the trust points while not being able to save on your own. and the groping scene when you first visit sis. just wtf! took me half an hour to find out the right combination. boah >.>.

so what did i miss? is it worth mentioning or did i see most of the game already?

Reactions: RobJoy

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Sounds like you (like many others, myself included) didn't find an option to go elsewhere. It really isn't obvious that it's there. It means you missed significant part of story. So it depends, you may want to explore where it's going (I'd say it's interesting), but it's not like you could immerse in it for too long, there's still not that much of it. And save system is still the old one checkpoint-based.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Sounds like you (like many others, myself included) didn't find an option to go elsewhere. It really isn't obvious that it's there. It means you missed significant part of story. So it depends, you may want to explore where it's going (I'd say it's interesting), but it's not like you could immerse in it for too long, there's still not that much of it. And save system is still the old one checkpoint-based.
but what could it be that i missed? i got 18 love points with that strange girl in the train, kicked that fucknut in his balls when he approached me and was able to get love points and domination points for sis. man, stuff like this is really annoying -.-.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For when you have to go to the aunts there is a thing you had to click to bring up the go to her home screen and then select it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
For when you have to go to the aunts there is a thing you had to click to bring up the go to her home screen and then select it.
aunts? well there is the thing:
first i was in a train, then i had a rumble with that stupid boyfrined, visited sis, took a shower and thats it. then i couldn't do shit anymore. and now i'm asking myself, was this really all 0.5 had to offer?
didn't even know that there is an aunt too in the game o.o.
edit: oh wait, i read about one aunt after cracking the phone and reading those sms. but that's literally it and marks the end of my gameplay.

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
So those shoud be images from new version, hopefuly didnt mist important ones. I try to upload full dump, but that gona take a couple of hours.

UPDATE:

Full CG Rip (0.06):
the cg rip, makes them all over the place

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes