Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Zero919

May 2, 2017
aunts? well there is the thing:
first i was in a train, then i had a rumble with that stupid boyfrined, visited sis, took a shower and thats it. then i couldn't do shit anymore. and now i'm asking myself, was this really all 0.5 had to offer?
didn't even know that there is an aunt too in the game o.o.
edit: oh wait, i read about one aunt after cracking the phone and reading those sms. but that's literally it and marks the end of my gameplay.
aunt is, but its definitely not enough :FeelsBadMan:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After you get the phone and do what needs to be done with it you then click the one tab that shows the aunt button then you click it and you'll go to her house then it goes from there it's easy to miss it and a few have gotten stuck there.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
aunts? well there is the thing:
first i was in a train, then i had a rumble with that stupid boyfrined, visited sis, took a shower and thats it. then i couldn't do shit anymore. and now i'm asking myself, was this really all 0.5 had to offer?
didn't even know that there is an aunt too in the game o.o.
edit: oh wait, i read about one aunt after cracking the phone and reading those sms. but that's literally it and marks the end of my gameplay.
@myuinny and @Zero919 are right. Thats not the end. Is up to you if you want to play a game or follow a comic. This is a game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
After you get the phone and do what needs to be done with with you then click the one tab that shows the aunt button then you click it and you'll go to her house then it goes from there it's easy to miss it and a few have gotten stuck there.
oh c'mon, really? after deleting the game i instantly thought about: maybe i should have used my phone. but then i also though about all the coming soon shit and decided, it wasn't worth another try. especially after reading all the stupid sms on sis's phone -.-. you can lose the sense of time after reading so much stuff xD.

well, thanks for the information. i guess i will test the game again after a better saving option and after some more "content".

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ I remember the tab now as I'm now just firing the game up. Remember that tab on the side of the right hand screen towards the top named locales? That's the one to click on to go to the aunts when you are in the living room and have no options left. This will also be where other places will be listed at as well.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@ I remember the tab now as I'm now just firing the game up. Remember that tab on the side of the right hand screen towards the top named locales? That's the one to click on to go to the aunts when you are in the living room and have no options left.
jeah, fuck me. now that i deleted the game already. i wanna wait it out till the coming soon stuff will be available. doesn't make sense to play on when you can miss stuff later on (i wanna know what might happen in the coming soon section xD).
i will remember your tip, so it won't happen again that i get stuck -.-.

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
For me the function of saving stopped working since 0.6. and the game ends in an loop which brings me back to the bathroom scene with the shirt after the couch scene. Any of you having the same problems?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
For me the function of saving stopped working since 0.6. and the game ends in an loop which brings me back to the bathroom scene with the shirt after the couch scene. Any of you having the same problems?
You're probably using the bugged version of the game with the fix provided by a player. The official fixed version of the game doesn't have this problem.

rollemodel

Jun 10, 2017
lmao this has to be the shortest "update" to any game, ever. Literally nothing happened. This developer doesn't deserve a single patron and I for one will not be supporting from now on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The save function works the new saves for whatever fucking reason are at the bottom of the save list when you try to load the game instead of at the top like they are suppose to be at.

Use the start button on the keyboard + r button to bring up the run tab and type in appdata and let is search then go to localLow - GreonoGames - two sides and delete out all of the old save files but leave the new ones the new ones will be save_01_02_18_10_04_12 and so on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You must close the game and start it back up if you added the file and overwrote the original while the game was open.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes