Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
It's way too soon for someone to actually start investing time and energy in a mod. Give it like 3-4 months and see how much content will be released. Also, the fact that this game attempts to cater to almost all known fetishes mods will mostly be cheats. The game lacks severely when it comes to keeping up with the player's options and due to the vast array of options right at the start doubled by the fact that MC can play as a girl/woman would quickly snowball into an impossible task for just one dev. The small-ish updates and lack of patrons, the plethora of bugs, and the unattractive storytelling doesn't make this game attractive for patrons. Or maybe the dev didn't advertise on more sites with free demo's or stuff. I dunno I don't visit patreon nowadays, but if I was to start a project I would strive to make a decent, if short, beta version that is bug-free and gives enough so the players can see if it will be a project worthy of their attention and money. This version would be free and shared on all possible forums like F95zone. I know now about 5 right off the top of my head. But that's only me.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
can a modder pls make a mod for this game like big brother. Anyone agree with me?
Way too soon for that, especially when significant parts of the game is set to change this year. There is also early stages of a cheat code system in the game, cant remember.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I either set them to 100 or -100 which are max. If you want good stats you do 100 if you want your character to have negative stats then you select -100.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
There was a simple edit for 0.055 that maxed all the relationship stats.

Prob will have one made for this version too eventually

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
It's way too soon for someone to actually start investing time and energy in a mod. Give it like 3-4 months and see how much content will be released. Also, the fact that this game attempts to cater to almost all known fetishes mods will mostly be cheats. The game lacks severely when it comes to keeping up with the player's options and due to the vast array of options right at the start doubled by the fact that MC can play as a girl/woman would quickly snowball into an impossible task for just one dev. The small-ish updates and lack of patrons, the plethora of bugs, and the unattractive storytelling doesn't make this game attractive for patrons. Or maybe the dev didn't advertise on more sites with free demo's or stuff. I dunno I don't visit patreon nowadays, but if I was to start a project I would strive to make a decent, if short, beta version that is bug-free and gives enough so the players can see if it will be a project worthy of their attention and money. This version would be free and shared on all possible forums like F95zone. I know now about 5 right off the top of my head. But that's only me.
thanks not gonna play cos i miss tons and then have restart. will wait for a while

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@Optimelle: Unless it's another different bug, looping happens with modified v0.06 dll, get the one for v0.06Fix (see first post for link).

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well hey hey hey look at that I can actually be of help this time :p
Mac Version

32bit Version

Still no changelog though guys. Also I have no way to test the 32bit version or mac version myself

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
This game is awesome, I can't wait to see more. It has everything you do or don't want. I don't have a problem with all the options, it adds replay value that almost all of these games lack. "Rapist Mode Unlocked" struck me as hilarious.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
To be fair, it's closer to two months. And that's what can easily happen to one man show. The need to make some updates/rework on base system, to prevent it from crash & burning later, combined with some real-life obstacles, ... and suddenly you get huge delay and nothing to show. The last update is more like "I'm still alive!" message. Hopefully it will be better in future.

Reactions: User_14600

Gurdung80

Sep 1, 2017
Hi, I have an issue when starting the game: "The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found".
I've win 10 64x and I've played the 0.5 version without any problem. Someone knows how to fix this? Thanks

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I have an issue when starting the game: "The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found".
I've win 10 64x and I've played the 0.5 version without any problem. Someone knows how to fix this? Thanks

Do you have the game exe in the same directory or folder as the data folder?
Example if you have the exe on your desktop but the Data on a folder in your computer it wont work
They have to be in the same place. Easiest way to do it is to create a new folder and put the game and the data into the same folder

Gurdung80

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks, I've found what was wrong. I don't know why but, for some reason, the UnityPlayer.dll file was hidden in the archive and I couldn't see it. When I re-opened the .rar for the fifth or sixth time, it showed up. Now it works perfectly.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes