Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys,
I've been studying in the morning a way to make the presentation on unity more interesting.

I added the player's home to unity as an FBX and I saw that the quality was very artificial, but I spent hours studying a way to make 3D vision more realistic. Well, putting together a little bit of each thing, I got this rendition made by Unity that made me pretty excited to bring the game to a 3D platform.

Now I just need to bring the Genesis 3 Models from Daz Studio to Unity. But it looks like it's not compatible, the morphs do not work. So I looked for something to help me with this and found MegaFiers ( #!/content/644). Looks like this will work!

I'm pretty excited. imagine the amount of cool things the game can have, not to mention working with runtime rendering is much faster!

Well, I'll bring more news.

It looks like a redemption of daz right? because it is not: D

I'll bring a video showing the camera changing angle soon

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
let me tell you. so far....o god...i like the idea and execution of this game FOR GOD, it has everything for everyone, so, the only thing that i has to say if keep working on it, plz, this is so far one of my favorite games ideas on my list. so, this is my resume:

the game its a visual novel made in unity, pretty common this days...but...it has something different than the others, multiple choices that will lead you for different and all interesting stories affecting stats on the pplo that you will be knowing at the past of the time, just makets it perfect, but...the game save system its kinda bad in some way...i really want to override a save file and not have to deal with 10 or 20 saves, also adding they a reference picture, so we can know where we left it (in case to load and older save) so far, pretty good

The characters: basically you as the main character are involved in to all kinds sexual content, i think you should update this post since there´re more genres involved in this game that the ones mentioned on the post. so resuming this part, its a jack-of-all-deals, perfect for everyone.

the game-play: since its a VR combined with some rpg stuffs (since you have some kind of stats or progression bar with everyone) i want to see his history develop more, so far, the history its perfect for everyone, all the routes that you can take makes sense and they are pretty col-linear, so far, i just want to see more gameplay develop like trying to add a rpg system in a future, a store where you can buy all kind of deals, not only sexual stuffs, i want this game to be even bigger that it´s actually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

images and sexual content: so far.......ufff pretty good, its a VR everyone, its not going to be for everyone, but. give it a try, it deserve it,
i do have a list of game that makes me inpatient for a new update and see what direction are they going to take, this game, has win one spot on my list and for god, im waiting right now to see more of you, i can see all the work and effort put on this, its not a cheap work or something that someone could made on 3 or 4 weeks, so, im waiting patiently for a new update (current v.play 0.0.6)

just a final thought. i haven't been here since the first beta or alpha, idk, but, im waiting to see a update full of content, this game has the potential to do it, i just wanted that since i have seen a pretty quantity of good games that update mountly, unfortunately for me the updates content hasn't been....really that long or with a considerable amount of content, but for you mate, i have my trust that you will work hard on your game and you will deliver to us some quality game updates that we were waiting for, cheers mate.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i have problem with romance friendship & dommination
it always change it
any help ?
so far, its just choosing the right decision, if you didnt choose the correct one, try to load a past save file and try it again

the game gives u a couple of chooses, depending on which one, it will determine if you lost, gains or nothing will happen with the stats

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Save system and movement system are pants. Those are the main problems in my opinion.
The caressing of the sleeping sis when we first meet her is overly complicated (if not following a walkthrough) too.
I find it funny how this post of mine has received so many disagreements. I'm curious as to what people are actually disagreeing with.

It's a fact that the save system is currently bad - even if you were to ignore the checkpoint saving as opposed to any time saving, the fact that you can't overwrite saves and there's nothing to distinguish between them other than time and date (like being able to name them or having a screenshot or something) is bad.

It's a fact that the movement system is currently bad - The fact that there are people that haven't realized that it's even there is good evidence of that.

The full caressing sister in her sleep scene is like asking you to open a combination lock without giving any hints. Sure, given enough time and attempts you will unlock it, but it's not all that fun (and time consuming).

Edit: Looks like the disagreeing has started. At least respond with why you disagree, or is it just die hard fanboyism that will disagree with any kind of criticism.
Even the dev seems to agree about the save and movement system otherwise he wouldn't be planning to change them.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I find it funny how this post of mine has received so many disagreements. I'm curious as to what people are actually disagreeing with.

It's a fact that the save system is currently bad - even if you were to ignore the checkpoint saving as opposed to any time saving, the fact that you can't overwrite saves and there's nothing to distinguish between them other than time and date (like being able to name them or having a screenshot or something) is bad.

It's a fact that the movement system is currently bad - The fact that there are people that haven't realized that it's even there is good evidence of that.

The full caressing sister in her sleep scene is like asking you to open a combination lock without giving any hints. Sure, given enough time and attempts you will unlock it, but it's not all that fun (and time consuming).
i try that sister scene like...idk...13 or 17 times to get it done, i was satisfied by the results btw

Reactions: User_14600

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
i try that sister scene like...idk...13 or 17 times to get it done, i was satisfied by the results btw
I was satisfied by the full scene. It was pretty hot. I just found it frustrating getting to the end of the scene (it just spoiled it a little). It's also easy to overlook the fact that there is actually more to the scene unless you know in advance.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Let me just be clear. I do actually like the game itself (I wouldn't still be here otherwise).

I'm personally not interested in the gay way or getting shafted by guys in female form. I'm a straight guy and even if I magically turned into a female I would still be sexually attracted to women and not men (the body may change, but the mind is still the same). For that reason, the content available to me is limited somewhat (you lucky bi's having more content to enjoy), but that won't stop me from enjoying the content that does fit my tastes.

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
@ViktorReznov can you please share the list of your games, that makes you impatient. Would really appriciate it.
For me the list of games would be like for now -
1. Two sides
2. DMD
3. BigBrother
4. My Sweet Neighbours
5. Parental Love

U

User_14600

Edit: Looks like the disagreeing has started. At least respond with why you disagree, or is it just die hard fanboyism that will disagree with any kind of criticism.
Even the dev seems to agree about the save and movement system otherwise he wouldn't be planning to change them.
Trying the sleeping scene over and over is exactly what makes the result more satisfying and worth. I hate games where you get nudity after 5 mins and everything for free. That's why I disagree!

Reactions: HenWen

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@ViktorReznov can you please share the list of your games, that makes you impatient. Would really appriciate it.
For me the list of games would be like for now -
1. Two sides
2. DMD
3. BigBrother
4. My Sweet Neighbours
5. Parental Love
im not really into VR games, so far, this is new to me, i was more interested on games like Arpg or Hrpg, things where you get something, action, you know what i mean, but so far, im loving the work that people are doing with this kind of games, and im liking them, went i say that i have a list...i wasnt saying like a detail list of games, more like, games that i have that i like the most. but i can share some with you:

The Holy Grail of Alharahn (was one of my first and most loved Arpg, it has multiple tags that people would like, good animation and with some game mechanic)

Girl Knight Milk (and his variation are a good example of how you want to play the game, it is a good example of corruption tipe games, easy to understand, not difficult and with good events and animations)

Insexsity (one of the games that makes me look into VR games gives u a couple of options of what you want to be, include lesbian content, the game still in develop, it update mounthly...im really looking on the work that they are doing with it, thats why i like it)

i could add more, but some times i feel like i played all what the game has to offer so i deleted them, im looking all the VR games here that i can find, unfortunately (for me) most of them are so linear that you literally can past the game by skiping all the text and just choosing and option (most of the time) srry if i didnt help you that much but i will give a try to the game that you like too, just remember, not all the games was meant to be played by everyone.

Reactions: ShadowWing

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
im not really into VR games, so far, this is new to me, i was more interested on games like Arpg or Hrpg, things where you get something, action, you know what i mean, but so far, im loving the work that people are doing with this kind of games, and im liking them, went i say that i have a list...i wasnt saying like a detail list of games, more like, games that i have that i like the most. but i can share some with you:

The Holy Grail of Alharahn (was one of my first and most loved Arpg, it has multiple tags that people would like, good animation and with some game mechanic)

Girl Knight Milk (and his variation are a good example of how you want to play the game, it is a good example of corruption tipe games, easy to understand, not difficult and with good events and animations)

Insexsity (one of the games that makes me look into VR games gives u a couple of options of what you want to be, include lesbian content, the game still in develop, it update mounthly...im really looking on the work that they are doing with it, thats why i like it)

i could add more, but some times i feel like i played all what the game has to offer so i deleted them, im looking all the VR games here that i can find, unfortunately (for me) most of them are so linear that you literally can past the game by skiping all the text and just choosing and option (most of the time) srry if i didnt help you that much but i will give a try to the game that you like too, just remember, not all the games was meant to be played by everyone.
Yup.. Thanks anyway man.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Let me just be clear. I do actually like the game itself (I wouldn't still be here otherwise).

I'm personally not interested in the gay way or getting shafted by guys in female form. I'm a straight guy and even if I magically turned into a female I would still be sexually attracted to women and not men (the body may change, but the mind is still the same). For that reason, the content available to me is limited somewhat (you lucky bi's having more content to enjoy), but that won't stop me from enjoying the content that does fit my tastes.
i find this commentary quiet good, for not say perfect of what the game is, *you didn't find attracted by some genres of this game? no problem, you can say no everytime you want, and you can enjoy the rest of the game that was mend to you with no problems to see or act like you dont want to*

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Trying the sleeping scene over and over is exactly what makes the result more satisfying and worth. I hate games where you get nudity after 5 mins and everything for free. That's why I disagree!
I can understand that. I think what frustrated me about it was probably having to go back to the start of the sequence (because of the way the saves work) and that there's no hint that there's more to the scene upon failing (something like the MC thinking "I can't help thinking I could have gotten further if I'd just played that a bit differently". Essentially saying "Hey man, you know there's more than just failure here, right!? ;)).

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
This is what I have from Greono himself
So according to the walkthrough you can't actually unlock Lindsey jerking you off on the train station?!? Either you don't have enough romance or you don't have enough domination...

Can someone post a Assembly-CSharp.dll with max stats for the new version (or does the old one still work?)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
i find this commentary quiet good, for not say perfect of what the game is, *you didn't find attracted by some genres of this game? no problem, you can say no everytime you want, and you can enjoy the rest of the game that was mend to you with no problems to see or act like you dont want to*
Yea, the fact that there's so much freedom of choice and you can "opt out" of content is one of the things I like most about this game. I hate when certain things are forced on you (especially NTR).

BunnieX

Dec 9, 2017
I'm a bit curious about the new update. Are there new things on the 0.06 fix version? Yeah, what are the new things that are edited?

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
so far, its just choosing the right decision, if you didnt choose the correct one, try to load a past save file and try it again

the game gives u a couple of chooses, depending on which one, it will determine if you lost, gains or nothing will happen with the stats
i try using the route in walkthrough
but i stuck at the choice after i calll lindsey & got bred address

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes