Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Lindsey starts to jerk you off if you have her stats high enough and I think if you picked the right options but she gets interrupted by her sister.

I see looking at the walkthough that Ginger is actually suppose to get some domination for you during the first cade testing but you never actually get anything from her.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
So according to the walkthrough you can't actually unlock Lindsey jerking you off on the train station?!? Either you don't have enough romance or you don't have enough domination...

Can someone post a Assembly-CSharp.dll with max stats for the new version (or does the old one still work?)
I edited the one @smnb posted that unlocks premium content. It now gives 999 friendship/romance/dom to the females in your male form (I left the males and the female form stats alone). In other words it's modded in the same way as 0.055 was.

Reactions: lawislaw

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Curious thing, I went to the Dev website and realized that the second goal from him was making the updates longer, funny that i can´t see that in the last ones, they still have a very short gameplay per update. This is a good game but its a game that put too much fetishes and it needs more content per update to become a game with decent stuff, at this point this game will take forever to be playable.

Reactions: Zippity

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There are good and bad Devs. I do not know if @greono is good or is like the guy from New Paths who doesn't manage to finish his project on a platform after several years. What I know is that the game has great potential, just because it includes different fetishes, all optional, different paths to follow and very good renders, without leaving aside an interesting story. And it's not a game that you just have to click after click to get to the end of the update.

This game is in its initial development. Has problems? Yes. Should we make them known? Yes, but it is useless to criticize for criticizing, always returning to the same, without adding anything new or not saying what we find good in the game.

We already know that the save system is bad. But that the Dev also knows and is trying to improve it. If in some versions the system is the same, we must destroy him with criticism.
Why change the renders and the interface? When he had better hardware thought he could easily improve the game changing the renders and the interface. Evidently it isn't so easy, but he's trying.
Some aspects of the gameplay we don't like? That is personal preference.
All this and other things that I don't remember now, you can see in this thread and in his patreon page.
In addition he's dealing with self-imposed deadlines.

I think we should see how his project continues. He's working and as I said above I don't know if he's going to achieve it or not. But for now he deserves my credit. Do not pretend to have a finished product at this time.

Reactions: Caligula

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I agree with what you said and i also said that the game is very good because of the diferent choices, paths, renders, etc., its just that for once i would like to see the Devs keep their goals. I could tell you some games where the Dev make some considerable money and don't do a thing to make the game better or keep their goals.

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
I was waiting for this update with exitement. I have to say I'm a little bit disapointed... There is not much content in it since the last update.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
There are good and bad Devs. I do not know if @greono is good or is like the guy from New Paths who doesn't manage to finish his project on a platform after several years. What I know is that the game has great potential, just because it includes different fetishes, all optional, different paths to follow and very good renders, without leaving aside an interesting story. And it's not a game that you just have to click after click to get to the end of the update.

This game is in its initial development. Has problems? Yes. Should we make them known? Yes, but it is useless to criticize for criticizing, always returning to the same, without adding anything new or not saying what we find good in the game.

We already know that the save system is bad. But that the Dev also knows and is trying to improve it. If in some versions the system is the same, we must destroy him with criticism.
Why change the renders and the interface? When he had better hardware thought he could easily improve the game changing the renders and the interface. Evidently it isn't so easy, but he's trying.
Some aspects of the gameplay we don't like? That is personal preference.
All this and other things that I don't remember now, you can see in this thread and in his patreon page.
In addition he's dealing with self-imposed deadlines.

I think we should see how his project continues. He's working and as I said above I don't know if he's going to achieve it or not. But for now he deserves my credit. Do not pretend to have a finished product at this time.
I think he's losing focus and taking on too much at the same time.
I like this game and want it to succeed and become even better, which is why I've been critical (if I didn't like it then I would have been critical and then not looked back or not even wasted my time any longer).
As I've mentioned previously, two of the things I was actually looking forward to the most for this update were a new save system and a new movement system and they didn't happen. I would have been content if he'd focused solely on getting the system fixed up and implemented.

If he keeps getting dazzled by new shiny things and shifting focus to them (this time it's 3d) then the development is going to end up moving more sideways than forward. Maybe thinking about them for future projects would be better.

It feels like his priority is on learning new things rather than delivering a game and the game is just a way to get funding for that learning, which would be fine if he was up front about it.

Wow, it seems I really am being really critical lately. I guess when you like something and can see the potential in it then it can make you overly critical, as you want to see it succeed and not see it stall or become garbage.

I'm going to try to restrain myself a bit from now on though.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think he's losing focus and taking on too much at the same time.
I like this game and want it to succeed and become even better, which is why I've been critical (if I didn't like it then I would have been critical and then not looked back or not even wasted my time any longer).
As I've mentioned previously, two of the things I was actually looking forward to the most for this update were a new save system and a new movement system and they didn't happen. I would have been content if he'd focused solely on getting the system fixed up and implemented.

If he keeps getting dazzled by new shiny things and shifting focus to them (this time it's 3d) then the development is going to end up moving more sideways than forward. Maybe thinking about them for future projects would be better.

It feels like his priority is on learning new things rather than delivering a game and the game is just a way to get funding for that learning, which would be fine if he was up front about it.

Wow, it seems I really am being really critical lately. I guess when you like something and can see the potential in it then it can make you overly critical, as you want to see it succeed and not see it stall or become garbage.

I'm going to try to restrain myself a bit from now on though.
The priorities of each person are different. You wanted to change the save system and movement. I would have liked to move forward with the history of the experimental drug, another perhaps with the sister. And so everyone can want something else. And Dev himself has his own priorities. That's why I say we should give him time and not insist on the same problems that he knows and is working.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I understand peoples frustration, I would have liked more content as well (just give me some more Lindsey content, I understand the sister is the most popular but jeez, she promised me dirty things months ago and now I want to punish her for keeping me waiting). But when you are working on tech there is a lot of work that dosnt show until it is done and gets into the game. I wouldn't mind him doing all of the tech first to be efficient, but I understand it would be hard to keep a patreon model with that. If he just was better at making videos of the tech he where building and comunicating, then hopefully people wouldnt say that he is doing nothing and is just lazy and staling, cause I do believe he is working (even if he shouldnt into the pressure of giving dates for the sake of having a date). I do see the concern for him wanting to put to much into this, you work yourself to hard and its easy to burn out, specially when you work alone. And the last couple of versions feel like the had a dip in the quality. But thats what some of the tech is for, making it easier to make content so he can make more of it with good quality. This could go ether way but do to the potential of this game, I hope it will go well (even if I stil keep my eyes open and skeptical).

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The priorities of each person are different. You wanted to change the save system and movement. I would have liked to move forward with the history of the experimental drug, another perhaps with the sister. And so everyone can want something else. And Dev himself has his own priorities. That's why I say we should give him time and not insist on the same problems that he knows and is working.
One of the main reasons I'm so focused on the system changes is because the system is the core of everything and when you mess around with the core then things are generally going to break (often in strange and unpredictable ways). Due to that it's best to deal with it as early as possible, as there's less that can become broken and it's easier to find them and troubleshoot (I basically want him to save himself from greater troubles in the future and thus having to waste more time than necessary on it).

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
This was one of the first games I ever supported on Patreon but unfortunately last month it became the first one I ever stopped supporting. I'll pick it back up when it starts having consistent solid progress again, but I can't justify paying for him to waddle about, trying to figure out bugs and adding whatever new complicated features he suddenly wants to cram in in the spur of the moment which just creates more bugs and more delays and more last-minute fancy ideas he all of a sudden dreams up, instead of just delivering on the clear achievable goals and milestones that were originally set in place. :oops:

I've worked in game development as well, and one of the most important guidelines for creating projects is to have clear set guidelines and ideas right from the conception of the project instead of changing things about to and fro however your mood guides you. He wants to have 3D? Does that mean he's going to have go back and re-render every single screenshot that's already in the game? He wants comic book style text bubbles for dialogue? Does that mean he has to go back and re-orient every single line of dialogue so that they'll look right coming from the right characters onscreen? What else is he going to want to do next that require redoing virtually everything he's already done?

TheWalrus99

Jun 21, 2017
Three times I've worked the plot up to going through my sister's phone at Aunt's apartment then only choices are watching TV with no channels available or going to the bathroom which has no options. Very frustrating game.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Three times I've worked the plot up to going through my sister's phone at Aunt's apartment then only choices are watching TV with no channels available or going to the bathroom which has no options. Very frustrating game.
Need to click on the locale tab in the upper right corner and select a different area to go to such as Leyla's, Bret's Garage, Alley, etc.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
i think developer should finish the route for 1 person & the choice for other
no need to make it more long without cannot choose the one we want to choose
but maybe they have a plan :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.06 Fixed... To read other reviews I've done, please visit my thread in the General Discussions forum section - ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fine reviews are always good but what's the purpose of pointing out specific fetishes in a game that's based around them since the beginning?:p I do agree that some fetishes are extreme (like bestiality) but concept of choices makes everything optional. It's the first time on erotic forum when I hear that rape is extreme fetish. That's probably the only fetish that's more popular than incest in adult games (mostly Japanese) and whole TS is pretty vanilla right now in my opinion (except for a dog).

Reactions: UncleVT
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes