Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

BunnieX

Dec 9, 2017
If someone can let me know how exactly you're supposed to get to Bret's new scene, it would be awesome. Because there's no way I can find it and I'm only here for his route anyways.
Same here, I posted here my questions about Bret's new scene, but I don't even get help or answers. I just don't get it at all :mad:. Like if you don't know and answer my question I will appreciate it. Btw post a comment will not kill somebody..

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
If someone can let me know how exactly you're supposed to get to Bret's new scene, it would be awesome. Because there's no way I can find it and I'm only here for his route anyways.
Would you please mention which scene.. the one in the living room?

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Im not certain but im fairly certain the new scene with Bret is from earlier in the game. After you get off the train and head to your apartment and bret threatens you.
Pretty sure the new scene is where instead of kicking him in the balls you suck him off. BUT I dont do the gay route and I dont care to go the gay route so I cant confirm this myself

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
I suppose you will have to -
1. Do not kiss Lindsey in front of Bret
2. Do not kick him
3. Say him you are a gay & suck him off in the alley
4. Ask for help when the Bald pervert grabs you in the alley & then help Bret, when he is hit.
5. When in the living room seduce him by dropping towel.

I hope this works.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I suppose you will have to -
1. Do not kiss Lindsey in front of Bret
2. Do not kick him
3. Say him you are a gay & suck him off in the alley
4. Ask for help when the Bald pervert grabs you in the alley & then help Bret, when he is hit.
5. When in the living room seduce him by dropping towel.

I hope this works.
1) I did all of these and the towel seduction doesn't work, he tells me "now I'm certain you're that guy's sister, I'm outta here" no matter what (in the previous version this scene was there and I got it all the time, but it was apparently changed in this version and I can't towel seduce him anymore).
2) The new scene I'm referring to is the one in the park where he seems to show up while you're spying on Anny meeting up with Timmy or whatever his name is, but I never encounter him in the park. And according to Greono the park scene is definitely in this version.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
1) I did all of these and the towel seduction doesn't work, he tells me "now I'm certain you're that guy's sister, I'm outta here" no matter what (in the previous version this scene was there and I got it all the time, but it was apparently changed in this version and I can't towel seduce him anymore).
2) The new scene I'm referring to is the one in the park where he seems to show up while you're spying on Anny meeting up with Timmy or whatever his name is, but I never encounter him in the park. And according to Greono the park scene is definitely in this version.
I got it once, you do need to do the normal stuff like hitting on Brett and all that. When I went to the garage, try to give him the pills and ask about D-Dream. Then at the park, do the just wait stuff and don't call Ashley. Then he shows up. I'm pretty sure that's how I finally got it. Not really much to the scene really though.

Reactions: Nalassa

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I got it once, you do need to do the normal stuff like hitting on Brett and all that. When I went to the garage, try to give him the pills and ask about D-Dream. Then at the park, do the just wait stuff and don't call Ashley. Then he shows up. I'm pretty sure that's how I finally got it. Not really much to the scene really though.
Oh fucking finally, so apparently you need to unlock the info about Lindsey's father in his garage for the park scene. Thanks~

But what in the fuck do I do for the towel seduction? It used to work fine before this update, now he just runs away every time.

BunnieX

Dec 9, 2017
Oh fucking finally, so apparently you need to unlock the info about Lindsey's father in his garage for the park scene. Thanks~

But what in the fuck do I do for the towel seduction? It used to work fine before this update, now he just runs away every time.
When you get harassed by that bald guy, call for help and Brett will save you. When Lindsey shows up, don't say you are his girlfriend, just stay quiet, because Bret will automatically say you're his girlfriend. When he's at your house you will seduce him and there will be a hot scene.
Btw in the bathroom with Bret, there is no Sex scene?

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
We have to make a guide it has become quite the annoying task for me to find the scene i wanted to see again i mean the first scene with sister where you touch her and in the bathroom as well as for new scenes so if anyone has any “walkthrough” for a scene reply to me please i can make a text document if needed

Reactions: ShadowManNor

K9

May 28, 2017
Phunfoteno posted a partial walkthrough on .

To get the scene with the sister in the bathroom don't wake her when you get to the flat, go directly in the bathroom to take a shower.

Reactions: crunchie123

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
I wish this game had same save option like ren'py games, even back option would be nice.. Way too many paths to save only on scene endings ..

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
When you get harassed by that bald guy, call for help and Brett will save you. When Lindsey shows up, don't say you are his girlfriend, just stay quiet, because Bret will automatically say you're his girlfriend. When he's at your house you will seduce him and there will be a hot scene.
Nope, doesn't work. There's gotta be something else you need to do because he keeps running away when I start seducing him every single time.

And no, there's "coming soon" options in the park bathroom scenes but nothing's available yet.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@Sierrus: There's also possibility that it might be broken. I didn't test it with new game, but when starting from older save, Bret always leaves here too.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Odd...aunt says the rent is $200/week, then the CADE place says they pay $100/day and MC says "great, I'll get a months rent in 3 days"
Apologies if this has been fixed...I have 0.06Fix and I think I saw something about 0.06Fixed....if it's a bugfix it'd be less confusing to change it to 0.06.01/0.06.02/0.06.03 than 0.06updated/0.06fix/0.06fixed.
Shows promise...hopefully the "good" content isn't limited to the gay/bi scene's...I'd be happy about less forward movement if the path's are at least treated equal.

Jan 10, 2018
Can somebody help me? I just finished talking to Bret on the phone and im stuck, i cant do anything aside from "watching TV" and "going to the bathroom", what do i need to do?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes