Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
how much and what kind of (sexual) content does it have at the moment ?
not much only touching little sis first in the couch or in the bathroom but no real sex as of yet
There is much more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't say anything about the gay content, haven't tried that yet.

Also a quick reminder that most things in this game are optional and some of the above mentioned events exclude each other.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
when new update is going to be released? thanks
We dont know. After the troubles with last patch being late @greono decided to announce when a new update is coming closer to release insted of guessing a date that could be way off what he needed. So we will just have to be patient, hopefully we get some thing soon.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys,
I just redo the bathroom of the player's house and I'm already updating the scene with Megan. will also be added an event with cousin Tommy (to spice up the gay way), everything indicates that it will appear in version 0.07.

I'll also host small events in the park, in the alley and in the east alley.

will be added a small event on the balcony with a neighbor that will be a hidden content.

I'm thinking of adding some other things with Anny, Lindsey and Perverted Bald.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Hm, I'm missing something. Early on, I get through all the texts on the sister's phone and that seems to be the end of the content available to me. I'm working my way through all the posts for a clue, but would be grateful for a tip here to get past that.

Reactions: AdultKing
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes