Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Is there any difference what you can get from a max stats playthough as opposed to what you can get without it as long as you pick the right options?

amk7

Apr 19, 2017
Seems like I stumbled over a bug...after the travel by train I'm standing in front of a garage. In the top right corner I see the word "locales", but there's nothing to click, no images or anything. Anyone else got that issue? I'm stuck there :/

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Seems like I stumbled over a bug...after the travel by train I'm standing in front of a garage. In the top right corner I see the word "locales", but there's nothing to click, no images or anything. Anyone else got that issue? I'm stuck there :/
Yep, same problem as you....

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Uhhh I think I have a problem or bug cause I can't get past the scene after viewing all the messages and all that. upload_2018-2-14_16-1-58.png

Edit:nvm figured it our. sry about that.

Reactions: horizon

berny

Jun 8, 2017
There it is
There's actually a little more content after your walkthrough. You can surprise a girl in your bathroom in the morning (your cousin's girlfriend or something) and there is an event with Lindsey when you go on the balcony at night. (click the window in the bedroom).

Justaho

Feb 10, 2018
As soon as changes over I have no control of anything I can,t close the sleep I click and nothing

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's a pity stat altering patches don't really do much since as soon as you turn to female and get to the Bret spot where he asks your name all stats get reset for all females and if you give them a female name you end up male with a female name and reset stats.

They really need to fix that so stats don't get fucked up every time you gender change or something has to be done where you can just click left or right mouse button on a persons stats to increase/decrease their stats.

One thing I find funny is that when he turns into a girl and tries to stick a finger in they cry it hurts but then later in the doctors office they never cry once when they are fingering them.

Game says that you have to wait till evening to call Lindsey but it's actually night when you have to call.

Spoiler under spoiler only read after play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The walk through is also missing the 2 dog scenes. But that might be because they never selected them. Though the first one should be there with the words if you take the dog bestiality will be unlocked.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes