Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
Hm, I'm missing something. Early on, I get through all the texts on the sister's phone and that seems to be the end of the content available to me. I'm working my way through all the posts for a clue, but would be grateful for a tip here to get past that.
click on locales and then story continues

Reactions: LongJohns77

Markx2

Oct 19, 2017
Cant belive that noone here keeps being a patron, and wont share the game for newbies ;) Sure game may have its flaws but hey, its still in development.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
He actually has a lot of patrons who should already have the game. Interesting that nobody shared the game yet.
What I find strange is the fact that, according to his patreon site, he is supposed to release the game to 5$ and 3§ patrons after 5 and 10 days, yet I see no posts after the initial release 11 days ago.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
the game is hard, i saw no sex scenes with dogs and i wake up girl again or futa and the game finish... iput prenium in the folder i create for twosides..

is there a walkthrought?? anywhere

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Could you also make cheat mod with maxed stats?
Not easily. I'm just flipping a single bit in dll. Changing stats would require more extensive modifications and I don't have the right tools for it. But someone else did it before, so it will probably happen again.

wasken

Sep 20, 2017
Not easily. I'm just flipping a single bit in dll. Changing stats would require more extensive modifications and I don't have the right tools for it. But someone else did it before, so it will probably happen again.
I found pretty nice tool to modify c# dll. It is called dnSpy. I am trying now to modify the stats

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes