Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I know it was said before, but this update is shit! It's way worse than the last update! It boldly promises to cater for some fetishes that are rarely found in games but I fear this is a load of crap because with every choice the MC makes the story splits or should split into sub-scenes that could lead to said fetishes. Right now the game is a completely linear VN that doesn't take into consideration a lot of MC's choices.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I still view it as early version, the good things are yet to come. But it's true that they could be coming faster. I discovered this game several months ago and it's not really much what happened since then. It has potential, the transformation stuff opens endless possibilities, I imagine the story could possibly be really good (but we only got a tiny glimpse so far), etc. But it can easily turn into over-ambitious project that will drag forever without getting anywhere. I guess the next few months should show where it will go, it should be enough to finish internal changes and then it should start moving faster.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
how i can unlock the "Your master demands payback?" on this version?? i used the dll on page 28, but after using it, there are no images

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
I'm having an issue with the Anny bathroom scene after you mess with her on the couch. I've tried following the walkthrough, but every time I try to touch her breasts after the "stroke her waist" part, she freaks out. I've tried humping her, but she freaks out if I go any more on that route. Is there an actual scene where I can do something with her or should I just stop there, because I'm honestly confused by the walkthrough that seems to suggest you can go further with her.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
how i can unlock the "Your master demands payback?" on this version?? i used the dll on page 28, but after using it, there are no images
You have to use one for current version. It's linked from first post.

This may sound absurd but how can I use the pack? :)
It's simple, unpack it and you'll get .dll file. File with same name already exist in one of games' directories, so just replace it with the new one.

imail c

Dec 5, 2017
I think the main problem in this game is the developer constantly adding fresh new material or character without developing or completing the existing ones.For example, we didn't see any real sexual scenes with anny or lindsey and he added ashley. And we almost saw nothing about ashley then again he added new character sierra. And the developer seems worked on graphical quality of player home,room,park etc and game engine in last couple months. Who cares the graphical quality of environment in games like this ? The graphical quality was good as it is. Same thing about the game engine it was sufficient for this game(only problem was the save system and it didn't change). And i am not saying that the developer should never improve the game engine or graphics. But there are lots of things he should develop or complete first.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I still view it as early version, the good things are yet to come. But it's true that they could be coming faster. I discovered this game several months ago and it's not really much what happened since then. It has potential, the transformation stuff opens endless possibilities, I imagine the story could possibly be really good (but we only got a tiny glimpse so far), etc. But it can easily turn into over-ambitious project that will drag forever without getting anywhere. I guess the next few months should show where it will go, it should be enough to finish internal changes and then it should start moving faster.
I think the main problem in this game is the developer constantly adding fresh new material or character without developing or completing the existing ones.For example, we didn't see any real sexual scenes with anny or lindsey and he added ashley. And we almost saw nothing about ashley then again he added new character sierra. And the developer seems worked on graphical quality of player home,room,park etc and game engine in last couple months. Who cares the graphical quality of environment in games like this ? The graphical quality was good as it is. Same thing about the game engine it was sufficient for this game(only problem was the save system and it didn't change). And i am not saying that the developer should never improve the game engine or graphics. But there are lots of things he should develop or complete first.
I agree with both of you.
To me this game still feels like a very early alpha. It's hard to believe that this game has been in development for several months. It's not only the quantity, but also the quality. It's still clunky and not very intuitive, the UI is not good (there is no quest log for example), 80% of the options are "coming soon", the save system is still bad and some other things.
I hope I don't sound to unfair or demanding, but I too had hopes for the game several months ago, but right now I'm not very optimistic. I wish Greono the best of luck, but I'm gonna wait a few months before playing the game again.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
OK i finished the walkthrough for this patch if i knew there was so little left i would've done it yesterday. Reloaded the game many times to see if i missed anything but i think thats it for now. Enjoy everyone.
you forgot about night-window-to call Lindsey...

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes