Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Strange i follow the guide and after the train i meet her ex, i say to him that she is me girl, then i kiss her. After i meet him again in the alley. Here i say that the girl now is me girlfriend or something like that, he kick me and then i kick him. Then i continue the game.

Edit
Guys is me game or i miss something? I follow the walk and the walk say
This happen after i kick in the ball the ex boyfriend.
After i return to the appartament

bathroom

1. grab her
2. tickle her
3. Say i`m your master
4. (special)

But the special do not wrok! The game say to me [comming soon]?

I also try to download the premium thing, ofc if i download the right thing.
Can someone tell me if i miss something?
On the 1st post is this: Premium scenes (requires game above): Download it and unpack it and place it in the "Managed" folder and let it replace the one there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it a bug or meant to take so many clicks to get through the shower cum scene.
Many, many and to many clicks well over 20 to get through it.

This game has been on my mind for the last 2-3 months and I just had to try it again to see where is has gone, will report once I am through with this update.

ADD: Are you fucking kidding me, no money and it ends and have to tab out to close the game.
As long as there is no more forced transformation I can live with it for now.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Okay I meet the boyfriend at the train... get to the alley and the boyfriend never shows up?? im just hanging out in the alley... by myself...

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is it a bug or meant to take so many clicks to get through the shower cum scene.
Many, many and to many clicks well over 20 to get through it.

This game has been on my mind for the last 2-3 months and I just had to try it again to see where is has gone, will report once I am through with this update.

ADD: Are you fucking kidding me, no money and it ends and have to tab out to close the game.
As long as there is no more forced transformation I can live with it for now.
yeah the cumming scene in the shower looping over and over like that was a bug. Introduced in like 0.3 lol. Guess he hasnt fixed it yet xD
Ive kinda given up on this game for now. I still think it has a lot of potential but it needs to be fleshed out a lot more before Ill pick it back up.
Between the UI issues and the amount of "coming soon" scenes Im just gonna hold off lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, is 0.6 to 0.65 not just a UI change? i was under the impression that it still ends where you decide if you take the dog home or not.

it's been a while since i played 0.6. it looked like mostly UI conversations so i didn't get 0.65 yet.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
oh, is 0.6 to 0.65 not just a UI change? i was under the impression that it still ends where you decide if you take the dog home or not.
I was randomly clicking the screen after this scene while in the living room (looking at locations) then it took me to a location to that's not on the options... she offers to flash me.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
It's not posible to get a handjob from the girl you meet in train, she just leaves... what I do wrong?

It's not possible to do anything with sister on the couch when I get home first time, even tho I jerked of to her picture on the train... what I do wrong?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It's not posible to get a handjob from the girl you meet in train, she just leaves... what I do wrong?

It's not possible to do anything with sister on the couch when I get home first time, even tho I jerked of to her picture on the train... what I do wrong?
You need enough points with her. Also wash your dick after jerking off on the train so it isnt dirty.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I follow the walkthrough also tried where I did not and I always washed my dick after... so no.. thats not it..
The old walkthrough is not correct in the points it gives out now, look for the none pdf one for better game playthrough.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The old walkthrough is not correct in the points it gives out now, look for the none pdf one for better game playthrough.
Im using this one and thats not Pdf, but things dont work at all as the walkthrough says

Dajose

May 8, 2017
yea sadly many things dont work out like the Walkthrough describes it. i get many scenes where there isnt even the option to say *this* or do this for the next 5 steps. it just doesnt appear and skips all scenes supposed to happen in the walkthrough. like Ginger Lesbian scene. There is no *you are beautiful* option. it cuts to the appointment at the doctors room and thats it.

Sep 24, 2017
yea sadly many things dont work out like the Walkthrough describes it. i get many scenes where there isnt even the option to say *this* or do this for the next 5 steps. it just doesnt appear and skips all scenes supposed to happen in the walkthrough. like Ginger Lesbian scene. There is no *you are beautiful* option. it cuts to the appointment at the doctors room and thats it.
"you are beautiful" is available for the $15 patreon version (90% sure). If you look at the links available you can access it.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes